talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Erhun Oztumer - Bolton Interested

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's definitely some traction with this one and I'm really quite excited. Not because the lad has any pedigree, but he actually looks like he can play a nice, accurate forward ball! 

And the fact he's 5ft 3 suggests we might be toning down the HOOOOF. I'm really hoping this transfer happens, and actually pays off!

11 hours ago, StefBWFC said:

There's definitely some traction with this one and I'm really quite excited. Not because the lad has any pedigree, but he actually looks like he can play a nice, accurate forward ball! 

And the fact he's 5ft 3 suggests we might be toning down the HOOOOF. I'm really hoping this transfer happens, and actually pays off!

Chungy has just been released by us too, that will be another transfer instigating a different style of play.

Bolton are set to complete the signing of attacking midfielder Erhun Oztumer, according to Sky sources.

The 27-year-old is a free agent after turning down a number of offers to stay at Walsall.

Sky sources understand Oztumer will undergo a medical on Tuesday and sign a two-year deal with an option of a further year.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived