• Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Werner

Reus-----Ozil-----Muller

Kroos---Khedira

Hector---Rudiger---Boateng---Kimmich

Ter Stegen 

Im mostly on board with this. Ter Stegen should be in but wont be, only change Id make is Hummels for Rudiger. Man do I hope Reus can stay fit for once.

Just now, Viva la FCB said:

Im mostly on board with this. Ter Stegen should be in but wont be, only change Id make is Hummels for Rudiger. Man do I hope Reus can stay fit for once.

Remove club bias and you know Rudiger is ze best 

• 2 weeks later...

Neuer

Ginter Hummels Boateng Hector

Kroos Khedira

Müller Reus Draxler 

Werner 

I know I've been skeptical about Neuer starting, but he was the only thing that gave me a feeling of safety on Sunday. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Neuer

Ginter Hummels Boateng Hector

Kroos Khedira

Müller Reus Draxler 

Werner 

I know I've been skeptical about Neuer starting, but he was the only thing that gave me a feeling of safety on Sunday. 

I like most of what you've got I just dont like Kroos and Khedira together. I think Goretzka is just a straight upgrade on Khedira.

---------------------------------------Neuer---------------------------------------------

Ginter------------Boateng-----------Not Hummels-------------Hector

------------------------------Kroos----------Sami-------------------------------------

Muller------------------------------Draxler--------------------------------Brandt

------------------------------------------Gomez-----------------------------------------

You wanna win your war? Tell it to Mario Gomez

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

---------------------------------------Neuer---------------------------------------------

Ginter------------Boateng-----------Not Hummels-------------Hector

------------------------------Kroos----------Sami-------------------------------------

Muller------------------------------Draxler--------------------------------Brandt

------------------------------------------Gomez-----------------------------------------

You wanna win your war? Tell it to Mario Gomez

Its time for the triumphant return

https://www.tomnash.eu/gomez-button.html

2 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

I like most of what you've got I just dont like Kroos and Khedira together. I think Goretzka is just a straight upgrade on Khedira.

You need a more defensive minded midfielder next to Kroos though, and Khedira is the right man for the job, IMO. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Tommy said:

You need a more defensive minded midfielder next to Kroos though, and Khedira is the right man for the job, IMO. 

Maybe I'm to harsh on Khedira to soon but even in the champions league it seems like he had no legs left. We need a Bender in their prime.

Archived