talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Alisson Becker - Roma Goalkeeper Completes Move to Anfield

8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

THIS JUST IN....................

Real and Courtois look to have agreed terms, to which Chelsea and Real are working up a deal that could be finalised today. 

Yep, I suspect this isn't over yet with Chelsea coming in late again...

Fucking bellends.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I heard Sarri would be happy to let him go if we got Alison as his replacement... That deal must be going well for us then behind closed doors.. 

I suppose all this noise about us could be us just driving the price up so you blow most of your budget on a keeper?

9 minutes ago, Cicero said:

We are currently working with Real on a deal for Courtois. Assuming we are using the funds to help get Alisson. 

That said, I'd be surprised if Alisson joined us instead of Liverpool 

You've just said above you think you are after Clissen? 

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Is Allison top notch, he looked pretty wobbly in the World Cup? Massive step down from Courtois.

Reckon he's a flop waiting to happen. Would rather work with Atletico and form some sort of swap deal between Courtois and Oblak 

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

Reckon he's a flop waiting to happen. Would rather work with Atletico and form some sort of swap deal between Courtois and Oblak 

Oblak is miles better than Courtois though so why would they downgrade?

18 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Anyway, Chelsea just accepted a bid of £35 for their GK to hasten their pursuit of Alisson which means a bidding war which means he ends up at Chelsea.

Oh well. 

That seems a very low amount for a keeper of Courtois' quality, especially considering the two clubs involved.

Chelsea are moving quickly to try and beat us to Allison. If they had the deal wrapped up already as some are suggesting, they would've been able to hold out for more money from Real.

6 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

That seems a very low amount for a keeper of Courtois' quality, especially considering the two clubs involved.

Chelsea are moving quickly to try and beat us to Allison. If they had the deal wrapped up already as some are suggesting, they would've been able to hold out for more money from Real.

3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

35 mill for Courtois? Are Chelsea mad?

Last year on his contract. 

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Bid 40m for Courtois and let Chelsea have Allison.

This would be smart, Courtois is a better goalkeeper than Alisson, but I think Courtois wants a return to Spain. Not much Liverpool can do to convince him. 

• The title was changed to Alisson Becker - Roma Goalkeeper Completes Move to Anfield

Archived