• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Alisson Becker - Roma Goalkeeper Completes Move to Anfield

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/06/2018 at 04:05, The Palace Fan said:

Somebody console De Gea.

Thought to be the best keeper in the world and only one league title to his name...wonder how long he'll stay at United if they don't win anything big.

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Thought to be the best keeper in the world and only one league title to his name...wonder how long he'll stay at United if they don't win anything big.

Winning POTY 4/5 years and only one major trophy is rather telling. Im surprised he hasn't pushed a move more.

But also Navas has looked class whenever I've seen him, a massive reason why Real won the Champions League because a lesser keeper wouldn't have been able to deal with the likes of Bayern and Juve like he did.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Danny said:

But also Navas has looked class whenever I've seen him, a massive reason why Real won the Champions League because a lesser keeper wouldn't have been able to deal with the likes of Bayern and Juve like he did.

A lesser keeper might also have rolled the ball straight into the knee of an opposition attacker leading directly to a goal against in the final.

People that watch La Liga every week will know Navas hasn’t been brilliant at all. He’s been all over the place at times. What Keylor Navas has in his armoury is a tendency to rise to the occasion and this is also something special that many footballers don’t have. But in general, Real Madrid need a proper keeper... Nothing spectacular, a solid allround goalkeeper. Alisson is a fantastic keeper in my personal opinion but the one they need plays over the road at El Manzanares... They can’t have him!

Rumors are that Alisson and Real Madrid have reached an agreement. This is in line with what Tite told his players: solve your transfers before Thursday or only think about it after the World Cup. 

This doesn´t necessarily mean Alisson will be moving to Madrid, Madrid and Roma have yet to find a consensus for the fee. 

Anyway, I hope it works well for Alisson. A great goalkepper and a fellow southern brazilian, as evidence by the image. :99_muscle: xD

DfMKVANWkAMH7zc.jpg:large

• 3 weeks later...

He is crying over his kids that live in Madrid with his wife. Apparently the poor cunt can't afford to move them to the UK, it is breaking my heart this story Thibo truly is!

Fuck off and open a spot for someone that actually wants to play for the club. If Alisson is 75 mill than we can seriously cash out on Courtois even tough he has only a year left on his contract.

2 hours ago, True Blue said:

He is crying over his kids that live in Madrid with his wife. Apparently the poor cunt can't afford to move them to the UK, it is breaking my heart this story Thibo truly is!

Fuck off and open a spot for someone that actually wants to play for the club. If Alisson is 75 mill than we can seriously cash out on Courtois even tough he has only a year left on his contract.

In truth we all know that Courtois never wanted to return to Chelsea from Atlético Madrid in the first place... That should've set the alarms rolling from the start. He made a big fuss about that!

Your family living in a bother country isn't one of the nicest things to live through to be fair.

But the bit that made me laugh is what you added on him not being able to afford to bring his family to London... xD

Alisson can fuck off too if in a few years time he starts whining about going back to Italy or Brasil. It's amazing how we keep hearing these such sad stories about players suffering here at Chelsea whilst at the same time getting paid more than anyone we know's annual salary in a week. 

It's a shame Courtois' talent doesn't reflect his massive ego. 

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Liverpool have said that Alisson isn't a transfer target.

Youd think after years of mediocre Goalkeepers and the importance Pepe Reina once was they'd be doing everything to attract a World Class Goalkeeper.

If not, then at least somebody proven in big moments like Kasper Schmeichel.

3 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

If not, then at least somebody proven in big moments like Kasper Schmeichel.

Wouldn't this be controversial given his father is a Manchester United legend?

4 hours ago, Blue said:

Xabi Alonso’s dad played for Barca for a while, don’t see too many Real Madrid fans that dislike Xabi though.

I’d take Schmeichel... if the price was right. But chances are Leicester would have a different view on what he’s worth.

4 hours ago, Blue said:

Peter himself played for Manchester City as well, so I can't see it being an issue.

That said, and as good as he is, we should be aiming higher than Kasper Schmeichel.

Reports in Italy saying we have made a move for Alisson but that Chelsea are also interested. 

Joyce has also just started following Alisson on Insta etc which he has only done twice before (Kieta & Fabinho) before the signings were confirmed, so it's obviously happening :ph34r:

• The title was changed to Alisson - Liverpool Make First Move for Roma Goalkeeper
  • The title was changed to Alisson Becker - Roma Goalkeeper Completes Move to Anfield

Archived