talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Alisson Becker - Roma Goalkeeper Completes Move to Anfield

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Improvement on Karius.

Wonder if Roma will try and fleece you after giving Salah away cheaply, and seeing how well he's done since.

They've put a value of £60m on him and that goes for everyone, not just us.

And yeah, I'd say he's a fairly substantial upgrade on Karius xD but not a £60m upgrade. 

Still think he'll end up at Chelsea anyway to be honest. 

Also, I wouldn't say we under paid for Salah either. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but remember we bought him pre-Neymar for a club record fee (at the time) and Roma were more than happy to take our money. I remember some on here actually saying we over paid at the time. 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
20 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Mines a better title 😁

B|

I’m sure it will be updated in due course.

A fantastic piece of vigilante moderating I’m sure we can agree

Ps. Stop signing players you need please 

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

Reports saying it's done. 

Liverpool just need a top CB and they are officially sorted 

they already have a self-professed world-class CB though xD 

10 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Reports saying it's done. 

Liverpool just need a top CB and they are officially sorted 

I ain't seen nothing. 

Would be nice to pick up that momentum we had before the cup though in moving swiftly and decisively to address our deficiencies...

All the reliables saying it's close now O.o

If we add Alisson to go with Fabinho, Kieta and Shaqiri to a squad that's just reached the Champions League Final then WOW just WOW. If Fekir comes in as well then fuck me we are sorted for years. 

Firmino and Salah also signing new contracts.... What a transfer window so far if Alisson happens. 

22 minutes ago, Harry said:

I ain't seen nothing. 

Would be nice to pick up that momentum we had before the cup though in moving swiftly and decisively to address our deficiencies...

DiMarzio reporting it is all done. 

Safe to say we can now expect a title challenge from Liverpool 

Alisson, if reports are to be believed, had his heart set on going to Real. He'll move there within the next few years if he does well.

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

DiMarzio reporting it is all done. 

Safe to say we can now expect a title challenge from Liverpool 

DiMarzio told me personally we were signing Adama Traore, so he can go ahead and suck my balls

4 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Alisson, if reports are to be believed, had his heart set on going to Real. He'll move there within the next few years if he does well.

DiMarzio told me personally we were signing Adama Traore, so he can go ahead and suck my balls

There is no way Klopp would sign a player knowing that he'll lose him to Real in a few years. I've not read that suggestion anywhere btw

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

There is no way Klopp would sign a player knowing that he'll lose him to Real in a few years. I've not read that suggestion anywhere btw

if Real come knocking after 1-2 good seasons though, would he say no?

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

if Real come knocking after 1-2 good seasons though, would he say no?

Real have refused to pay the asking price so why would they pay more a few years later? Might as well just sign Dr Gea. 

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

If we only signed players who'd never leave us for Real Madrid, we wouldn't be able to field an XI most weeks

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

They won't. They'll have Courtois 

He's streets ahead of Courtois mate :coffee:

2 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

If we only signed players who'd never leave us for Real Madrid, we wouldn't be able to field an XI most weeks

He's streets ahead of Courtois mate :coffee:

I'm not saying he wouldn't leave for Real, or that any player wouldn't. But you seemed to be suggesting that Alisson to Real in a few years was a done deal? 

I wouldn't say he's streets ahead tbh, better maybe but not by a stretch. Alisson wasn't too convincing against us in the semis, nor was he great at the World Cup. 

Serious upgrade on Mugs and Karius for sure though. 

10 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I'm not saying he wouldn't leave for Real, or that any player wouldn't. But you seemed to be suggesting that Alisson to Real in a few years was a done deal? 

I wouldn't say he's streets ahead tbh, better maybe but not by a stretch. Alisson wasn't too convincing against us in the semis, nor was he great at the World Cup. 

Serious upgrade on Mugs and Karius for sure though. 

He was great for Roma over the course of the season though. He’s a good keeper.

• The title was changed to Alisson - Liverpool Strongly Linked
4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

In the same way that almost any player to Real is a done deal if they want them. The best I'm hoping for is that he wins a few trophies with us before he fucks us off

5 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

In the same way that almost any player to Real is a done deal if they want them. The best I'm hoping for is that he wins a few trophies with us before he fucks us off

Well you're a barrel of laughs today xD

• The title was changed to Alisson Becker - Roma Goalkeeper Completes Move to Anfield

Archived