• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Alisson Becker - Roma Goalkeeper Completes Move to Anfield

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Reeks of media desperation. 

Him or Casper (can't be arsed to spell his surname) from Leicester are the rumours? 

Regarding Alisson... Reports we are very close to sealing the deal now. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Him or Casper (can't be arsed to spell his surname) from Leicester are the rumours? 

Regarding Alisson... Reports we are very close to sealing the deal now. 

unless Schmeichel throws a hissy fit like Mahrez did, we won't sell him. 

Not like we're desperate for money either.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

unless Schmeichel throws a hissy fit like Mahrez did, we won't sell him. 

Not like we're desperate for money either.

Yeah, it's probably just the media being worked into a frenzy as Cicero suggested. 

8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Nah, reckon it will be a GK good with his feet. Our board seem to be targeting players that match Sarri's vision. 

Chelsea wouldn't sell their No1 GK without having a replacement lined up, whether that be Alisson or somebody simular. 

5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Where's that from?

Well he's certainly better than Karius, if you can get an understanding with the defence then that's a big hurdle overcome. 

Nothing official yet but all our reliables saying an agreement has been reached. 

Fucking hell. That's mad money if it's true. Still if he can come and win us 10 points a season then he would be vital. I hope he's good for us if he comes,  can't stomach anymore shite keeping. 

39 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Would be an impressive signing if it comes off.  Liverpool have had a very good off season and fixed a few problem areas.

I haven't seen enough of him to be comfortable on the cost outlay. Really only seen  his champs league and world cup efforts. 

Roma rumoured to be backfilling him with Donnarumma. Is that an upgrade or a downgrade for them? 

9 hours ago, Harry said:

I haven't seen enough of him to be comfortable on the cost outlay. Really only seen  his champs league and world cup efforts. 

Roma rumoured to be backfilling him with Donnarumma. Is that an upgrade or a downgrade for them? 

Downgrade, Donnarumma’s overrated. Granted, he’s still just a fucking kid.

• Subscriber

i don't get why anyone is upset on that price. People got upset when we spent that much (roundabout) on a defender and look what a gem he turned out to be. This is the unfortunate way of doing business in this highly competitive market.

13 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

i don't get why anyone is upset on that price. People got upset when we spent that much (roundabout) on a defender and look what a gem he turned out to be. This is the unfortunate way of doing business in this highly competitive market.

I don't know why people get all caught up in transfer fees anymore to be honest. It's gone ridiculous but as long as a signing improves the team what does it matter to us fans?

News is we haven't even bid, which is good. Much rather go after the likes of Sergio Rico, Alphonse Areola, or Jasper Cillessen. All of which would cost a fraction. We can then focus on getting the rest of our targets. 

The Donnarumma rumors are scaring me. Flop waiting to happen and has a bigger mouth than Courtois. 

• The title was changed to Alisson Becker - Roma Goalkeeper Completes Move to Anfield

Archived