talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Rui Patricio's Wife Urges Portugal to Masturbate Prior to Each Match

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

His wife is a certified sexual health expert so she probably knows what she's talking about. 

Being healthy sexually isn't the same as preparing for a football match though is it?

I'm now convinced that Rui Patricio wanks before every match though. Wouldn't want to shake his hands if he hasn't got the gloves on. Unless he wears the gloves while wanking.... to make them more sticky? Either way, this is one of the better World Cup headlines we're going to see.

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

wtf

I was always told not to have a go before a game because your body becomes too relaxed. His wife is a proper weirdo.

I'm guessing this was told to you by a Portuguese woman as well ?

6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/portugal-stars-sex-therapist-wife-12664081

Imagine the manager walking into the dressing room, "Dicks out lads, and start wanking. This is Spain we're up against."

Rui Patricio's wife is a weirdo.

To be fair, I am 110% certain Ronaldo looks in the mirror and wanks over himself.

If he could stick his own cock in his ass he would.

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

I'm sorry i had to literally stop what i was doing..... "A Tactical.... wank" 

It is kind of like as a pubescent discovering the boner-elastic-waistband trick.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Lucas said:

To be fair, I am 110% certain Ronaldo looks in the mirror and wanks over himself.

If he could stick his own cock in his ass he would.

why try when there's @Panna King to help out?

Not to get all technical, but wanking is actually a good idea. It keeps the testosterone levels UP. Not wanking gives your body the impression that you don't need so much testosterone as you ain't spreading your seed about. So get wanking boys, it'll help.

On 07/06/2018 at 20:51, Viva la FCB said:

Imagine your work output if you applied this theory every morning!

I do and mine is still shit

On 6/8/2018 at 03:16, Dr. Gonzo said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/portugal-stars-sex-therapist-wife-12664081

Imagine the manager walking into the dressing room, "Dicks out lads, and start wanking. This is Spain we're up against."

Rui Patricio's wife is a weirdo.

maybe she saw The Wolf On Wall Street coz that's the advice the character of Matthew Mac gave to Leonardo.

• The title was changed to Rui Patricio's Wife Urges Portugal to Masturbate Prior to Each Match
4 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Gonna say something controversial here... It has no relevance on how well you play.

Probably depends on when the last time the player in question ejaculated was and how horny they are.

Archived