Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Eco

2018 Tour de France

Imagine a lot of you Brits are big into it since you have the king at the moment. 

Anyone else enjoy watching it? 

after that Armstrong scandal, people became dubious about this sport ...............

No doubt - I was massively into it during the Lance days, but I am somewhat excited for this years Tour. 

What a great summer for sports, World Cup, followed by the Tour. 

7 minutes ago, Eco said:

No doubt - I was massively into it during the Lance days, but I am somewhat excited for this years Tour. 

What a great summer for sports, World Cup, followed by the Tour. 

after they stripped of Lance of his medals ??   what other decision did they make ??    Did they give the Title to the 2nd placer, you know,    the normal progression if the 1st place is disqualified ???

another significant scandal is of Marion's.   They should treat cheating in sports as a criminal offense and impose jail time to the guilty parties.

Just now, bozziovai said:

after they stripped of Lance of his medals ??   what other decision did they make ??    Did they give the Title to the 2nd placer, you know,    the normal progression if the 1st place is disqualified ???

another significant scandal is of Marion's.   They should treat cheating in sports as a criminal offense and impose jail time to the guilty parties.

After Lance was caught, I totally lost interest. Until this year. 

On 6/8/2018 at 12:51, Eco said:

Imagine a lot of you Brits are big into it since you have the king at the moment. 

Anyone else enjoy watching it? 

Love the TdF - and i think the UK might well be providing the winner again this year... but not Froome!

1 hour ago, Paulh_85 said:

Love the TdF - and i think the UK might well be providing the winner again this year... but not Froome!

Geriant is the only person I can think of that could win, if from the UK, and isn't Froome. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Eco said:

Geriant is the only person I can think of that could win, if from the UK, and isn't Froome. 

Yeah kinda where i was going, and hes Welsh, so gets my support more than the Kenyan Englishman