• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group C Matchday 1 - 16 June

football forum

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dalmore said:

unappealing France so far. I don't get why you fancy them Eco.

I like Mbappe. My #1 NT is USA (didn't make it), then usually Italy (didn't make it), so I went with the country I've been to most often and thoroughly enjoyed in France.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

France have a lot of talent but are far away from being a top team. 

they have such a good generation of individual players right now and I hope it doesn't go to waste. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Alot of them are a bit too young yet to actually win it I think, but they should still be doing much better. 

yeah. you'd think Euro 2020 may be the time they click. I wonder if Deschamps will still be there for that. 

Yeah this is very poor from France. It's Not like Australia are gonna kill them on the counter so just bloody go for it a bit more. Christ, they should be steamrolling this team with the players both have on the pitch, it's not like Australia are insanely resilient or anything.

Just now, Stan said:

that's not a penalty. It looked like the defender kicked the ball on to Griezmann.

I think it was. He clobbered his leg.

You know I hate VAR, but I think if we're just looking at correct or wrong decisions, that's a correct one.

• Administrator

I think he got a little bit on the ball. Momentum and just positioning of the slide tackle meant he couldn't get out of the way :/

Just now, Stan said:

I think he got a little bit on the ball. Momentum and just positioning of the slide tackle meant he couldn't get out of the way :/

It didn't look like the ball was touched at all, otherwise I would agree with you.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived