• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group D Matchday 1 - 16 June

football forum

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ScoRoss said:

I'd say that their right side looking like two competition winners is a bigger worry.

Yeah, they have countless issues but that pivot is detrimental to everything surrounding the function of the team. He is lost everytime he manages to get the ball or is near it. Look at his body language. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Lads, can I just say it’s fucking brilliant to see so much activity on these threads before, during and after the games. Keep up the good work.

thought this earlier as well. loving it :D 

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

He’s going deeper and deeper as the minutes pass which proves he has absolutely no confidence in the engine room of his team. 

The problem is, Iceland are drilled like a club side, they have the same team all the time plus the spirit,  Argentina have nothing really apart from a few star players with no organisation at all. 

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Have you just got a personal cam on Messi or something?

Dybala on second half I reckon.

Don’t really need it. He seems to find the one on tv all the time. Plus seeing as that’s the only hope, then the answer is evident. 

Messi has been good to be honest. He tries to link up but end up looking frustrated as he realises this isn't exactly Barcelona quality he's playing with.

Maybe he should try to go solo a bit more? Younger Messi would.

How does Messi get criticized for his performances with Argentina? He's always got 3 men marking him with no one to back him up. No one overlapping or underlapping and the only thing he can do it pass it sideways to another marked player. Besides, he's playing deep. I don't know what's happened to Sampaoli but he's got it all wrong here. His worst decision was to not play Armani in my opinion.

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

How did France break this lot down with such ease? Everyone else I've seen has struggled.

Because France clicked on as a team that day which they couldn't do against Australia today.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Pen or not?

never. his hand is already there and he has no idea the ball is gonna go there, he can't even see where it's gone xD

shouldn't even be considered.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived