talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group G Matchday 1 - 18th June - Belgium 3-0 Panama, Tunisia 1-2 England

football forum

Well the penalty against although soft was given, then 2 blatant fouls on Kane don't even get so much as a flag but we can't blame anyone but ourselves for not being further in front than this with the early chances we created.. If we can put that right then a bit of justice might be done.. 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Yeah :/.

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Pretty much and there's some real bad cases like Michael Owen and Steve McMannaman.

Here, sports journalists also comment matches.

The impression I have is that in England, TV networks form an all-star of great names without caring if they offer real insight and break down well the game to viewers. Some of the best analysts are guys who were non-stars. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Embarrassing shout that. 

Also, regarding the game I wouldn't mind taking off a defender for Vardy. We don't need three at the back when Tunisia are wasting time.

4 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Commentators suggested the weather is an issue. What temperature are England playing in compared with Tunisia..?

I just hope the players or manager doesn't use that excuse. 

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Even if that was on target, it lacked so much pace that I'm surprised it made it over the crossbar.  Why is Young taking free Kicks?

From Beckham, To Lampard/Gerrard, to Ashley Young xD

• The title was changed to Group G Matchday 1 - 18th June - Belgium 3-0 Panama, Tunisia 1-2 England
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived