talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group H Matchday 1 - 19th June - Colombia 1-2 Japan, Poland 1-2 Senegal

football forum

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

South Americans always go on about how tough they have it in qualifying etc, reality is they aren’t as good as they think they are and are getting shown up at this World Cup. 

Well done Japan. 

1 minute ago, Marc said:

South Americans always go on about how tough they have it in qualifying etc, reality is they aren’t as good as they think they are and are getting shown up at this World Cup. 

Well done Japan. 

In the last 2 world cups, South America have had 7 quarter finalists in total.

Its not really too surprising that they are doing poorly. Other than Brazil. Colombia and Argentina in particular were shocking in qualifying.

8 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Asia = 2 Wins

Africa = 0 Wins

South America = 1 Win

I kind of saw this coming to be honest. For starters, in European world cups, the South Americans always struggle. Its an irrelevant point to make but its an interesting one to point out. Look at the 2006 World Cup.

Uruguay got the expected win, Argentina I had little faith in, Peru losing to Denmark is hardly a shock, and Colombia are terrible. Brazil drawing is the only surprise in my opinion.

Did anyone see that mascot with the fucking mullet? What a mullet. The real winner of this world cup. Well done kid, you look like a miniature Joe Dirt. David Spade is probably so proud.

I hope Senegal win this.

• Administrator

was bored of this match until the goal. Was quite an even affair with neither side creating something clear cut until the goal went in. Poland need to do better in keeping the ball and getting forward.

• The title was changed to Group H Matchday 1 - 19th June - Colombia 1-2 Japan, Poland 1-2 Senegal
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived