talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brentford sign Ezri Konsa from Charlton

football forum

Undisclosed fee, three year deal with the option for a 4th. Not seen anything of him before but he's 20 and has made over 80 appearances for Charlton over the last two seasons. I guess that's a Bjelland replacement sorted and he'll add depth.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piss poor when I saw him last vs Shrewsbury but that said, Charlton were an absolute disgrace and heading for mid-table mediocrity. 

He’s a ball-playing defender who’s deceptively strong and quick. It’s a good signing for Brentford and I’m surprised maybe that a bigger side didn’t take a punt. 

46 minutes ago, Danny said:

Undisclosed fee, three year deal with the option for a 4th. Not seen anything of him before but he's 20 and has made over 80 appearances for Charlton over the last two seasons. I guess that's a Bjelland replacement sorted and he'll add depth.

Charlton fans seem to think he's destined for big things. Maybe not Joe Gomez potential but definitely good enough for a Palace, Brighton etc. A move to Brentford seems like a logical step and I'm sure they'll reap the financial benefits in a couple of years time.

45 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Piss poor when I saw him last vs Shrewsbury but that said, Charlton were an absolute disgrace and heading for mid-table mediocrity. 

He’s a ball-playing defender who’s deceptively strong and quick. It’s a good signing for Brentford and I’m surprised maybe that a bigger side didn’t take a punt. 

What you on about mate we're bloody massive

20 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Charlton fans seem to think he's destined for big things. Maybe not Joe Gomez potential but definitely good enough for a Palace, Brighton etc. A move to Brentford seems like a logical step and I'm sure they'll reap the financial benefits in a couple of years time.

Well if he was Joe Gomez big he'd be in the Prem, of Charlton fans think that and our scouting team has identified him as a player to sign then I look forward to seeing him play. I think we need a physical presence in defence as whilst Mepham, Barbet and Egan are no donkeys our backline isn't blessed with speed. Could give us the option to play further up the pitch for longer.

Archived