talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lucas Torreira - Transfer from Sampdoria to Arsenal Completed

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

:dash3:

I'm pretty sure Talksport hyped him up as one.

Do you feel you need a midfield pit bull? Arsenal fans haven't exactly garnered a reputation of understanding the importance of players who cover a lot of distance. Mesut Ozil further up the pitch is a prime example.

Torreira will be better than Xhaka as that defensive part of the midfield. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

:dash3:

I'm pretty sure Talksport hyped him up as one.

Do you feel you need a midfield pit bull? Arsenal fans haven't exactly garnered a reputation of understanding the importance of players who cover a lot of distance. Mesut Ozil further up the pitch is a prime example.

1. Stop listening to Talk Sport.

2. Mesut Ozil actually covers a lot of ground. Don't let him running in a majestic way fool you.

3. Talk Sport listeners haven't exactly garnered a reputation of knowing how players play. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, 6666 said:

2. Mesut Ozil actually covers a lot of ground. Don't let him running in a majestic way fool you.

3. Talk Sport listeners haven't exactly garnered a reputation of knowing how players play. :ph34r:

I wasn't slagging off Ozil as I recognise what he can bring at times. I was referring to Arsenal fans as a majority that slag him off.

27 minutes ago, 6666 said:

2. Covering a lot ground means nothing if he doesn't do,anything with it. Anybody can run around like a headless cook

12 hours ago, Spike said:

2. Covering a lot ground means nothing if he doesn't do,anything with it. Anybody can run around like a headless cook

Özil is one of the smartest off the ball players I've seen. Always knows where to go. 

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived