talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ligue 1 2018/19 Match Chat

Dijon up 1-0 at Halftime. 

Totally poor performance from OM. This is why they already have more losses this year than they did all of last year. No solid midfield play, nothing going forward, and Balotelli is useless. Thavin is also MIA. 

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it's over.

Rather impressive come from behind win for OM. From what I saw in the first half, I certaintly didn't see that coming, but regardless, that's a big win for OM after their win earlier against Bordeaux.

No way Monaco are going down. They should've win today...but a point at Montpellier isn't a bad result.

Lille weren't at their best...it could have easily ended a draw, but they got the job done in the end with a late penalty.

I like Rennes, they're a good team, but I'm surprised to see they beat Saint-Étienne so comfortably. 

Just now, ...Dan said:

No way Monaco are going down. They should've win today...but a point at Montpellier isn't a bad result.

Lille weren't at their best...it could have easily ended a draw, but they got the job done in the end with a late penalty.

I like Rennes, they're a good team, but I'm surprised to see they beat Saint-Étienne so comfortably. 

Rennes scored a couple of late when ASSE looked to have admitted defeat. 

Wouldn't mind see Monaco go down TBH. 

It is amazing how poor Nice have been this year in the attacking half. One more than one occasion tonight they have had the numbers going forward and each time they lose the ball before even getting in the box. 

Only one team has scored fewer goals than Nice in Ligue 1 this season (Guingamp who are bottom), but they're 7th. They're not far from being a great team, they just lack a proper goalscorer. They'll regret not bringing in a striker to replace Balotelli...could be the difference between a Europa League spot and a mid table finish.

Classic OL under Genesio...from beating PSG to losing against Nice.

Ligue-1-logo.jpg?fit=100,100&ssl=1

Wednesday, 13/02/2019
Saint-Etienne vs Strasbourg
Caen vs Nantes

Friday, 15/02/2019
Olympique Lyon vs Guingamp

Saturday, 16/02/2019
Olympique Marseille vs Amiens SC
Angers SCO vs Nice
Monaco vs Nantes
Nimes vs Dijon

Sunday, 17/02/2019