• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stefano Sturaro - Leicester Make Bid for Juve Central Midfielder

football forum

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Christ Juve fans seem to think he's awful. I get that they're far better than us but that doesn't mean people who look crap there are automatically a success here.

I'm not convinced about this one. The fans views as a collective are actually very rarely that wrong.

He strikes me as someone who was tipped for big things who it has never materialised for. Maybe he needs a change of scenery or a run of games. Thing is even the latter isn't a guarantee here unless Puel wants to start playing a diamond or something. We're quite stacked in midfield as it stands.

I wonder if Iborra's off, or if this whole Levante corruption case involving him has more legs than we realise.

55 minutes ago, Dan said:

Christ Juve fans seem to think he's awful. I get that they're far better than us but that doesn't mean people who look crap there are automatically a success here.

I'm not convinced about this one. The fans views as a collective are actually very rarely that wrong.

He strikes me as someone who was tipped for big things who it has never materialised for. Maybe he needs a change of scenery or a run of games. Thing is even the latter isn't a guarantee here unless Puel wants to start playing a diamond or something. We're quite stacked in midfield as it stands.

I wonder if Iborra's off, or if this whole Levante corruption case involving him has more legs than we realise.

He's very average indeed, i wouldn't take him at River as a free agent.

• 1 month later...

Italian champions Juventus have slapped an £18m price tag on West Ham, Newcastle United and Leicester target Stefano Sturaro, according to Calciomercato.

The four-cap Italy international has been with Juve since 2014, but the arrival of former Liverpool midfielder Emre Can this summer has pushed him down the pecking order in Turin.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived