talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City To Bid £130m For 18 Year Old Keeper Donnarumma

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read somewhere that Saudi Princes will hire international women pay them thousands of dollars for a couple of months work. The work? Degrading sex, like gang-bangs, urination, and other shite.

15 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Trust me, if City offered to quadruple his wages, he'd move. 

As ridiculous as it may sound, I doubt HE would move.  Another question is what AC Milan would do if offered that ridiculous amount of money which isn't based on any facts whatsoever.

14 minutes ago, Spike said:

I read somewhere that Saudi Princes will hire international women pay them thousands of dollars for a couple of months work. The work? Degrading sex, like gang-bangs, urination, and other shite.

What have you gone on to mate?  You've been drinking too much ale last night! xD

Just now, SirBalon said:

As ridiculous as it may sound, I doubt HE would move.  Another question is what AC Milan would do if offered that ridiculous amount of money which isn't based on any facts whatsoever.

Unless you know him personally and he's told you that then I'm going to have to believe that he would move. I mean, why wouldn't he? Maybe not this summer due his age but eventually when the offers of £100k+ a week start coming in compared to the £15-20k he's probably on now then it's a no brainer. 

45 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Unless you know him personally and he's told you that then I'm going to have to believe that he would move. I mean, why wouldn't he? Maybe not this summer due his age but eventually when the offers of £100k+ a week start coming in compared to the £15-20k he's probably on now then it's a no brainer. 

Obviously he hasn't told me anything on a personal level.  Just me following his career so far and he's turned down double until now.  Maybe treble as you say or quadruple would be too much to refuse, but even then you should be asking the question as to why he's moving because it has nothing to do with football.

54 minutes ago, Machado said:

This kid is world's best.

Not yet, he's superb but I've seen him commit errors due to lack of experience. By the time he's 22 or 23 then this could be right.

5 hours ago, StefBWFC said:

But they already have the bestest goalkeeper in the world bar none.

manchester-city-manchester-united-manchester-derby-fumble-flap-claudio-bravo_3783244.jpg

Bravo's actually a brilliant keeper and showed it for years at Real Sociedad, followed by Barcelona and obviously for Chile consistently over the years also, in both the World Cup and Copa America. The problem with keepers is that all it takes is a few mistakes, everyone gets on their back, they lose confidence and never regain it unless they move on. Another factor to consider is that he was used to playing in the same league for over a decade before moving to a completely foreign country when he's no longer in his development stages.

1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Bravo's actually a brilliant keeper and showed it for years at Real Sociedad, followed by Barcelona and obviously for Chile consistently over the years also, in both the World Cup and Copa America. The problem with keepers is that all it takes is a few mistakes, everyone gets on their back, they lose confidence and never regain it.

Indeed, but unfortunately for Bravo, he was ALWAYS going to be scrutinised much further than most when Guardiola very publicly booted out the England number 1 in his favour. 

Personally, I'm glad to see Bravo fail, if only to make the irritating Guardiola look like a plank. 

20 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Bravo's actually a brilliant keeper and showed it for years at Real Sociedad, followed by Barcelona and obviously for Chile consistently over the years also, in both the World Cup and Copa America. The problem with keepers is that all it takes is a few mistakes, everyone gets on their back, they lose confidence and never regain it unless they move on. Another factor to consider is that he was used to playing in the same league for over a decade before moving to a completely foreign country when he's no longer in his development stages.

Victor Valdes

7 minutes ago, StefBWFC said:

Indeed, but unfortunately for Bravo, he was ALWAYS going to be scrutinised much further than most when Guardiola very publicly booted out the England number 1 in his favour. 

Personally, I'm glad to see Bravo fail, if only to make the irritating Guardiola look like a plank. 

I don't see why they got rid of Hart to be honest as he was class for them and often kept them in games. He was also perfect for them I thought. He definitely one player of theirs who didn't need replacing.

Archived