talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City To Bid £130m For 18 Year Old Keeper Donnarumma

Just now, Spike said:

Did you not read my posts or are you arguing for the sake of it? I literally do not care how well he played for Real Sociedad or Barcelona, that is in the past, the past is irrelevant. He has played bad for ManCity ergo he has been a bad goalkeeper for ManCity. He has had more bad games for ManCity in the last season than for Chile; good for him he is performing for Chile but I'm not talking about that because international performance is irrelevant in a thread about MANCITY.

We aren't talking about Barcelona

We aren't talking about Chile

We aren't talking about Colo-Colo or Sociedad

We are talking about ManCity and he has been trash for them.

I've read all your posts, and I am arguing because I disagree with you. He's been trash for Manchester City, fair enough. However he's played 13 games for Chile since the summer. He's done well in most of those games and he's been good for Barcelona, and Real Sociedad. It seems to me you're struggling to see that the common demonator here is City. According to many wasn't Hart not very good either? Or Caballero? Again have you not thought maybe the goalkeeping training isn't very good? If he's doing well for Chile for 7 games since joining Manchester City then clearly he's not a bad goalkeeper now is he. Put him in any other club and he'll do well. I'm sure of it.

Its a completely different issue to Pogba mind you. Paul Pogba's only ever excelled at Juve, so he's an example of a player who can be called "trash" or "naive" because you don't know if he moves to another club whether he'll do well or not. He's showing it with United and showed it with France. Claudio Bravo has had 7 bad months included with those brilliant performances for Chile. Again, the common denomenator is City. If he continues to underperform next season then we will see if there is a problem, but many players go through bad form in their careers. Doesn't make them trash. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

I've read all your posts, and I am arguing because I disagree with you. He's been trash for Manchester City, fair enough. However he's played 13 games for Chile since the summer. He's done well in most of those games and he's been good for Barcelona, and Real Sociedad. It seems to me you're struggling to see that the common demonator here is City. According to many wasn't Hart not very good either? Or Caballero? Again have you not thought maybe the goalkeeping training isn't very good? If he's doing well for Chile for 7 games since joining Manchester City then clearly he's not a bad goalkeeper now is he. Put him in any other club and he'll do well. I'm sure of it.

Its a completely different issue to Pogba mind you. Paul Pogba's only ever excelled at Juve, so he's an example of a player who can be called "trash" or "naive" because you don't know if he moves to another club whether he'll do well or not. He's showing it with United and showed it with France. Claudio Bravo has had 7 bad months included with those brilliant performances for Chile. Again, the common denomenator is City. If he continues to underperform next season then we will see if there is a problem, but many players go through bad form in their careers. Doesn't make them trash. 

You're arguing a completely different thing. You don't even understand my points, you just ignore them and bring up Chile again and again. I care about form not class and if I have to reply again with the same sentiment I will pull my hair out.

I don't care about hypothetical! I don't care if 'he would be good for another club' because he isn't playing for another club. 

Just now, Spike said:

You're arguing a completely different thing. You don't even understand my points. I care about form not class and if I have to reply again with the same sentiment I will pull my hair out.

I do understand your points but again I do not agree with them. You have your own views and while I find them silly because many go through bad times in their careers, I'll respect them.

Agree to disagree on this one.

Just now, LaSambadeStGermain said:

I do understand your points but again I do not agree with them. You have your own views and while I find them silly because many go through bad times in their careers, I'll respect them.

Agree to disagree on this one.

That's my whole fucking point, mate. FORM, it is called FORM and he is on shit FORM for MAN CITY.

On 26 de março de 2017 at 1:56 PM, SirBalon said:

Bravo is a brilliant keeper!

What's happened to him here is something incomprehensible and unusual.  His career speaks for itself and it's sad that this has occurred to him...  His start marked his spell at City and there's no way back it seems.

I agree. Bravo was one of the top goalkeepers in Spain for a long time, at both Sociedad and Barcelona. I just don't understand what happened. Perhaps the pressure of justifying Guardiola preference of him over Hart? Also, England can be very tough for south americans to adapt to, remember La Brujita Verón? Regardless of the cause, I think the best move for both sides is Bravo leaving City to try to put his career back on track.

25 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

I agree. Bravo was one of the top goalkeepers in Spain for a long time, at both Sociedad and Barcelona. I just don't understand what happened. Perhaps the pressure of justifying Guardiola preference of him over Hart? Also, England can be very tough for south americans to adapt to, remember La Brujita Verón? Regardless of the cause, I think the best move for both sides is Bravo leaving City to try to put his career back on track.

Indeed!

He needs to move because nobody becomes that bad over night.  It's obviously connected with some sort of pressure and probably what went on beforehand with Joe Hart not being favoured by Guardiola.  It's ridiculous, but it has to be the case.

On 26/3/2017 at 3:46 PM, Storts said:

Higher standard than the prem xD He's playing Peruvian guinea pig farmers, and Bolivian mountain goat herders.

I'm having none of that Storts, i already told you if you're gonna abuse my pet you had to pay me a fee. 

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Berserker said:

I'm having none of that Storts, i already told you if you're gonna abuse my pet you had to pay me a fee. 

You told me the fee was for other things?

11 hours ago, Storts said:

You told me the fee was for other things?

Supply and demand babe, supply and demand.

10 hours ago, Spike said:

You have to pay me for those 'other things'.

No bitch of mine is ever going solo, so get back to your fucking corner and get me a fat paycheck!

6 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Supply and demand babe, supply and demand.

No bitch of mine is ever going solo, so get back to your fucking corner and get me a fat paycheck!

It's the otherway around you sudaca shitter.

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

It's the otherway around you sudaca shitter.

How very fucking dare you talk to me like that, you cumguzzling, insubordinate, delusional convict bitch. You're in for a real beating and a complete hole inspection tonight you lowly whore.

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

How very fucking dare you talk to me like that, you cumguzzling, insubordinate, delusional convict bitch. You're in for a real beating and a complete hole inspection tonight you lowly whore.

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens you amerindian snake. 1 v 1 shirtless on the islas Malvinas.

Just now, Spike said:

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens you amerindian snake. 1 v 1 shirtless on the islas Malvinas.

With pleasure, you'd end with your tongue on my shoes you chubby, cuntmuppet boong. Bring it on!

12 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

his value just dropped by £129m

At least Newcastle can afford him now. I'm sure Mike Ashley could spare some funding from his zero-hour slave labour contracts.

1 minute ago, Cure said:

At least Newcastle can afford him now. I'm sure Mike Arsehole Ashley could spare some funding from his zero-hour slave labour contracts.

We've already got 4 goalkeepers better than this lad :ph34r:

Having just gone over that own goal it's clear that was a poor backpass from Palleta to Donnarumma. Yes the keeper's position wasn't ideal but who chip a backpass on target? I always thought you passed it away from goal in such circumstances.

8 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

The defender is under a lot of pressure to be fair, you could argue that he shouldn't have chipped it but Donnarumma should really be controlling the ball. It's a horrible error. 

Very fair point. Milan are lucky it's Pescara. They've pretty much been relegated to Serie B and would be lucky to escape with their upcoming fixtures. A team at the top like Juve or Roma would've capitalised on that early error and could easily have put another couple in the net to finish them off. The game ended in a draw. Could be crucial considering they're in competition for the Europa League spots with Atalanta, Inter and Lazio.

Archived