The better place to talk football.

SPFL Match Chat - 2018/19

football forum

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, ScoRoss said:

Hibs are winning this game, and I'm not quite sure how.

Could be seeing the end of Levein at Hearts this season.

Our son did not want him back when he returned and said he is an arse and instead of Hearts going forward he will make them go backwards, when the Hibees got the 2nd and at the final whistle he was calling Levin all the names under the sun. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.c0a0ff463502e1c6e7e6cf791d0de92f.png

Celtic: Boli Bolingoli did not seek Kieran Tierney assurances

download.thumb.png.87948ed536b0d26ff5960df450f9cc95.png

PLAY VIDEO

Boli Bolingoli did not seek assurances over fellow left-back Kieran Tierney's Celtic future before joining the club.

Left-back Bolingoli, 24, has signed in a reported £3m deal from Rapid Vienna as speculation continues over interest in Tierney from Arsenal and Napoli.

However, the Belgian insists he will welcome the competition if the Scot remains at Celtic next term.

"I didn't ask if Kieran Tierney was going to stay or not," said attacking full-back Bolingoli.

"I just came here to make history. Whether he stays or not, it won't change anything about the decision that I took.

"He is a good player and I've heard a lot of positive things about him. I'm always up for healthy competition and if he stays then we will work together and try to give everything for the club."

Bolingoli made 42 appearances for Rapid Vienna last season, scoring twice and creating five assists.

And while he considers himself a defender, the former Club Brugge player believes his qualities lie further up the pitch.

"The fans will love my skills and my power and I always try and go 100%," said Bolingoli, who insists he is fit and available to play in Celtic's Champions League qualifier in Sarajevo on Tuesday.

"I'm an offensive player so I like to have the ball. Celtic are also a team that likes to play football. That's a good thing for my qualities."

Meanwhile, goalkeeper Dorus de Vries has announced his retirement after leaving Celtic at the end of last season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48871620

• 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived