• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Nights Out & Weekend Plans

Recommended Posts

The girlies from work asked me out tonight. I didn't really feel like booze and wings though as I'm still getting over a cold.

Fuck me, never been more popular with the ladies since I got shacked up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Spike said:

The girlies from work asked me out tonight. I didn't really feel like booze and wings though as I'm still getting over a cold.

Fuck me, never been more popular with the ladies since I got shacked up.

It's because you're unavailable. It's mad as fuck but true to form, when you ain't looking, everyone wants you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Batard said:

It's because you're unavailable. It's mad as fuck but true to form, when you ain't looking, everyone wants you!

There is one qt blonde redhead that I want to give a good cocking, not for my own benefit but she needs a deep dicking to forget her ex. I'm just that kind of friend to oblige.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spike said:

There is one qt blonde redhead that I want to give a good cocking, not for my own benefit but she needs a deep dicking to forget her ex. I'm just that kind of friend to oblige.

Naughty boy, but maybe you should do it...

I'm off out tonight. Having a murder mystery night/my bday party/farewell from Japan part 1 party. Suiting up, going to be pretty messy I imagine. (yes deadlinesman I know you hope I actually get murdered, but you're just jealous that the baby is mine).

 

Last weekend, was my first weekend single in for fucking ever. My situation is incredibly complicated. I never knew how people said it was complicated, until I made mine complicated. But ended up going home with some older lady. Saw the ex last night. Basically, since I've moved Japan I haven't had to go through any dry spells. :$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Anton said:

Naughty boy, but maybe you should do it...

I'm off out tonight. Having a murder mystery night/my bday party/farewell from Japan part 1 party. Suiting up, going to be pretty messy I imagine. (yes deadlinesman I know you hope I actually get murdered, but you're just jealous that the baby is mine).

 

Last weekend, was my first weekend single in for fucking ever. My situation is incredibly complicated. I never knew how people said it was complicated, until I made mine complicated. But ended up going home with some older lady. Saw the ex last night. Basically, since I've moved Japan I haven't had to go through any dry spells. :$

Gotta love gaijin hunters, eh mate? About time us white boys got fetishised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How old are we talking Tony boy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quiet weekend for me, was working Saturday morning so had a quiet one Friday and decided to stop in and save coin for my trip to Vegas in May last night.

Was at a rave last weekend, watched the Newcastle match and the boxing in town and then went to get off me very lips and bop about to some techno. Cracking night until you're in some fucker's kitchen the next afternoon talking shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2017 at 9:04 PM, Storts said:

How old are we talking Tony boy

Only 35 mate. Not a record, but still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a pretty busy Weekend coming up.

Friday - German Bar and listening to the Münster match

Saturday - Tennis match at 11, Atlanta United at 4, likely a bar afterwards

Sunday - Tennis match at 11, Gladbach match, clean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Going on holiday:D!

Where to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to London to a Marco Pierre-White restaurant, Steakhouse & Co on Saturday. Then a cocktail bar called The Alchemist. 

Sunday, going car shopping. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StanLCFC said:

Going to London to a Marco Pierre-White restaurant, Steakhouse & Co on Saturday. Then a cocktail bar called The Alchemist. 

Sunday, going car shopping. 

How far away is London from you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

Going to London to a Marco Pierre-White restaurant, Steakhouse & Co on Saturday. Then a cocktail bar called The Alchemist. 

Sunday, going car shopping. 

You make me sick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ATL said:

How far away is London from you?

About 40 mins train journey (on a quick train) or just over an hour on the slower train with more stops. I get a train in to St Pancras and then use the underground tube (metro, for you xD) to wherever I need to go to. 

23 minutes ago, Storts said:

You make me sick

good. 

not even sure why that's an issue though xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't had a night out since Belgrade in January and fucking hell I need one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

About 40 mins train journey (on a quick train) or just over an hour on the slower train with more stops. I get a train in to St Pancras and then use the underground tube (metro, for you xD) to wherever I need to go to. 

good. 

not even sure why that's an issue though xD 

It's just one of those poncey, over expensive cocktail bars full of pretentious twats usually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Storts said:

It's just one of those poncey, over expensive cocktail bars full of pretentious twats usually

See you there btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Storts said:

It's just one of those poncey, over expensive cocktail bars full of pretentious twats usually

 

5 minutes ago, Storts said:

See you there btw

xD 

 

When i've been before (not too long ago) I didn't get that impression. Quite a few people in there totally opposite to that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StanLCFC said:

 

xD 

 

When i've been before (not too long ago) I didn't get that impression. Quite a few people in there totally opposite to that. 

You had a lucky escape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe if you're there at the same time I won't be so lucky :ph34r: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to get myself a cushty role at work until the beginning of August where I get every weekend off unless I chose to work during the day for money :D God these new emojis are awful.

Friday Night - Off to see Joe Wilkinson live in some pub. Not everyone's cup of tea but I quite like his humour.

Saturday Day - Off to watch the mighty Palace.

Saturday Night - Depends on the above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incase you were wondering, and this is from a guy that thought Lee Mack was brilliant in person, Joe Wilkinson live was fucking shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off to Birmingham away in 5 hours. Second away of the season and second since January 2015.

Sunday I will be wrote clean off no doubt, was a mess after Wigan away. Forgot how much getting fucked on a bus for 8 hours with more drinking time and a football match in between it fucks you up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Incase you were wondering, and this is from a guy that thought Lee Mack was brilliant in person, Joe Wilkinson live was fucking shite.

Joe Wilkinson never struck me as the stand-up kind of guy. More the kind to be a cameo, short outbursts of humour type. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Storts I'm in the Alchemist now. One lot of pretentious folk and 2 couples pushing 50 who are not xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StanLCFC said:

@Storts I'm in the Alchemist now. One lot of pretentious folk and 2 couples pushing 50 who are not xD

 

Hahah sounds like a great day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Storts said:

 

Hahah sounds like a great day

literally a few mins after a I sent that post it got very busy with a hen do of 20-somethings and some very pretentious folk chomping at the bit around them xD . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement