The better place to talk football.

Nights Out & Weekend Plans

football forum

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
18 minutes ago, True Blue said:

My party life ended about three years ago, before that i was getting smashed three/four days out of seven. Now i get drunk so fast and have no stamina what so ever. Basically 31 but need to get back on the road.

whatever. it's cos you've got a wife now and you're under the thumb. 

• 5 months later...
  • Subscriber

Anyone doing anything good? Mine isn't great, and is as follows.

Friday - Family night, everyone meets and eats.

Saturday - Day of gardening with hardcore sneezing, the trimmer I brought best fucking turn up.

Sunday - Cousins birthday so at my uncles. Originally planned a BBQ, but they not sure about the risk due to expected rain.

• Administrator

Off to Leeds tomorrow night after work with a couple of mates to see another mate who got engaged recently. There for the whole weekend. Already can't be arsed with being back at work on Monday xD 

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Ah didn't know we had a thread, put weekend in search but it was all footy related. Has anyone ever lost their wallet or mobile on a night out?

Nope! They're like the 2 things I make sure are kept on me at all times. Can't be arsed panicking and shit and not being able to make it home because of my own stupidity/carelessness. Always taught by family to make sure I keep enough cash on me (£10) to get a taxi home if I'm out locally. 

• Subscriber

Meeting a friend tonight; will probably go out for a few drinks or just chill at my place. Going to try out the new professional racing sim + go kart tomorrow and then whisky at night...

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I live in Bristol. Where you going out to?

See the missus. We're in Gloucester most of  tomorrow then will be with her family for her birthday which is on Sunday. 

Whereabouts in Bristol do you live? 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

See the missus. We're in Gloucester most of  tomorrow then will be with her family for her birthday which is on Sunday. 

Whereabouts in Bristol do you live? 

In Clifton

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Rick said:

First night out since Christmas tonight. Turned 30 Wednesday gone, so I have to make some sort of effort. 

Happy belated birthday mate. 

Archived