• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Nights Out & Weekend Plans

football forum

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Just relaxing this weekend and tonight me and the wife will crack a bottle of wine or two and watch tv, it's been a busy week gone with the school holidays and we have been looking after wee Kaiden most of this week and he spent Wednesday night here and the daughter picked him up yesterday.

She (daughter) has been pretty busy working in her own business and wee Kaiden being the youngest we had to keep an eye on him here, the other two grandsons are old enough now to look after themselves and most of the time this week so we have been told by our son & daughter they were never in and out with their pals (and girlfriends lol).

• 1 year later...
  • Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Harry said:

Way more nights in.

Bought a desktop computer and built up a social network that play call of duty Warzone.

Which has the plus side of making nights in feel like nights on the beers with the boys

More on the Netflix and Amazon to watch list.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Harry said:

Way more nights in.

Bought a desktop computer and built up a social network that play call of duty Warzone.

Which has the plus side of making nights in feel like nights on the beers with the boys

'I've done that for years, so not much has changed. xD 

A night in  gaming and on the peroni's with a takeaway is a great night!

• 1 year later...
  • Subscriber

Just hoping that with the passing away of the Queen the broadcasters can dedicate one channel to her majesty than every bloody channel on the tv.

I have been stuck indoors all week with a virus and feel a lot better so a nice bottle of wine tomorrow night with the wife and hopefully sit down and watch some decent programmes on the tv. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Just hoping that with the passing away of the Queen the broadcasters can dedicate one channel to her majesty than every bloody channel on the tv.

I have been stuck indoors all week with a virus and feel a lot better so a nice bottle of wine tomorrow night with the wife and hopefully sit down and watch some decent programmes on the tv. 

Last month I watched an old school show, Strike It Lucky 🤣

Archived