talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Nights Out & Weekend Plans

football forum

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girlies from work asked me out tonight. I didn't really feel like booze and wings though as I'm still getting over a cold.

Fuck me, never been more popular with the ladies since I got shacked up.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Spike said:

The girlies from work asked me out tonight. I didn't really feel like booze and wings though as I'm still getting over a cold.

Fuck me, never been more popular with the ladies since I got shacked up.

It's because you're unavailable. It's mad as fuck but true to form, when you ain't looking, everyone wants you!

29 minutes ago, Batard said:

It's because you're unavailable. It's mad as fuck but true to form, when you ain't looking, everyone wants you!

There is one qt blonde redhead that I want to give a good cocking, not for my own benefit but she needs a deep dicking to forget her ex. I'm just that kind of friend to oblige.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

There is one qt blonde redhead that I want to give a good cocking, not for my own benefit but she needs a deep dicking to forget her ex. I'm just that kind of friend to oblige.

Naughty boy, but maybe you should do it...

I'm off out tonight. Having a murder mystery night/my bday party/farewell from Japan part 1 party. Suiting up, going to be pretty messy I imagine. (yes deadlinesman I know you hope I actually get murdered, but you're just jealous that the baby is mine).

Last weekend, was my first weekend single in for fucking ever. My situation is incredibly complicated. I never knew how people said it was complicated, until I made mine complicated. But ended up going home with some older lady. Saw the ex last night. Basically, since I've moved Japan I haven't had to go through any dry spells. :$

17 hours ago, Anton said:

Naughty boy, but maybe you should do it...

I'm off out tonight. Having a murder mystery night/my bday party/farewell from Japan part 1 party. Suiting up, going to be pretty messy I imagine. (yes deadlinesman I know you hope I actually get murdered, but you're just jealous that the baby is mine).

Last weekend, was my first weekend single in for fucking ever. My situation is incredibly complicated. I never knew how people said it was complicated, until I made mine complicated. But ended up going home with some older lady. Saw the ex last night. Basically, since I've moved Japan I haven't had to go through any dry spells. :$

Gotta love gaijin hunters, eh mate? About time us white boys got fetishised.

Quiet weekend for me, was working Saturday morning so had a quiet one Friday and decided to stop in and save coin for my trip to Vegas in May last night.

Was at a rave last weekend, watched the Newcastle match and the boxing in town and then went to get off me very lips and bop about to some techno. Cracking night until you're in some fucker's kitchen the next afternoon talking shite.

Got a pretty busy Weekend coming up.

Friday - German Bar and listening to the Münster match

Saturday - Tennis match at 11, Atlanta United at 4, likely a bar afterwards

Sunday - Tennis match at 11, Gladbach match, clean

• Administrator

Going to London to a Marco Pierre-White restaurant, Steakhouse & Co on Saturday. Then a cocktail bar called The Alchemist. 

Sunday, going car shopping. 

1 minute ago, StanLCFC said:

Going to London to a Marco Pierre-White restaurant, Steakhouse & Co on Saturday. Then a cocktail bar called The Alchemist. 

How far away is London from you?

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

You make me sick

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, ATL said:

How far away is London from you?

About 40 mins train journey (on a quick train) or just over an hour on the slower train with more stops. I get a train in to St Pancras and then use the underground tube (metro, for you xD) to wherever I need to go to. 

23 minutes ago, Storts said:

You make me sick

good. 

not even sure why that's an issue though xD 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

About 40 mins train journey (on a quick train) or just over an hour on the slower train with more stops. I get a train in to St Pancras and then use the underground tube (metro, for you xD) to wherever I need to go to. 

good. 

not even sure why that's an issue though xD 

It's just one of those poncey, over expensive cocktail bars full of pretentious twats usually

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Storts said:

It's just one of those poncey, over expensive cocktail bars full of pretentious twats usually

5 minutes ago, Storts said:

See you there btw

xD 

When i've been before (not too long ago) I didn't get that impression. Quite a few people in there totally opposite to that. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, StanLCFC said:

xD 

When i've been before (not too long ago) I didn't get that impression. Quite a few people in there totally opposite to that. 

You had a lucky escape

Managed to get myself a cushty role at work until the beginning of August where I get every weekend off unless I chose to work during the day for money :D God these new emojis are awful.

Friday Night - Off to see Joe Wilkinson live in some pub. Not everyone's cup of tea but I quite like his humour.

Saturday Day - Off to watch the mighty Palace.

Saturday Night - Depends on the above.

Off to Birmingham away in 5 hours. Second away of the season and second since January 2015.

Sunday I will be wrote clean off no doubt, was a mess after Wigan away. Forgot how much getting fucked on a bus for 8 hours with more drinking time and a football match in between it fucks you up.

Archived