• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group B Matchday 2 - 20 June - Portugal 1-0 Morocco, Iran 0-1 Spain

football forum

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Steve Jobs' team iRan are holding out ok so far.

They are doing a lot of running, maybe explaining the name iRan

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

This game is going to give people aids.

What's worse than the quality of Iran's football is these fucking vuvuzelas. The shame of Iran football is that the fans still use them.

Just now, Cannabis said:

I'm warming to Iran, imagine if they went all the way playing like this and being class at penalty shootouts? 

This would be my ideal scenario... if England aren't going to win it (which they won't). It would be hilarious to have a side of players where most people would ask "who the fuck?" play totally shite football all the way to the World Cup final and winning it.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

This would be my ideal scenario... if England aren't going to win it (which they won't). It would be hilarious to have a side of players where most people would ask "who the fuck?" play totally shite football all the way to the World Cup final and winning it.

could this be the Quieroz factor we're seeing here ???    being portueguese he knows how to defend against any iberian side ??

controversy ----- IF, and im hoping, that iran will win ----- this guy will have a smile a mile wide mwuahahahaha

Image result for julen lopetegui smiling

• The title was changed to Group B Matchday 2 - 20 June - Portugal 1-0 Morocco, Iran 0-1 Spain
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived