The better place to talk football.

Group D Matchday 2 - 21/22 June - Argentina 0-3 Croatia, Nigeria 2-0 Iceland

football forum

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Dan said:

I cannot quite believe I'm seeing this from Musa.

Ruined Argentina in November as well if I remember correctly. 

And Barcelona a couple of summers ago.

If ever you wanted a player to turn up for big games and go missing for all the others, he's your man xD 

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

Nor Mikel. Bossed the midfield. 

Mikel is nothing without Ndidi.

Much like Pogba is nothing without Kante :ph34r: 

9 minutes ago, Cicero said:

And was the better team against Portugal?  Why are you fliping your arguments? Your Ronaldo agenda is becoming more and more clear. 

This has nothing to do with Ronaldo, though. This conversation started with you saying it wouldn't 'shock' you if Iran defeated Portugal, so which I think you are just in a sour puss mood with you hatred for a tiny nation that is doing something incredible, your outward hatred of Mourinho, and you disagreeing with just about everyone. xD

You would be the only knowledgeable human I know that wouldn't be surprised if Iran beat Portugal. 

Fucking have a beer, relax, and enjoy life

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

This has nothing to do with Ronaldo, though. This conversation started with you saying it would 'shock' you if Iran defeated Portugal, so which I think you are just in a sour puss mood with you hatred for a tiny nation that is doing something incredible, your outward hatred of Mourinho, and you disagreeing with just about everyone. xD

You would be the only knowledgeable human I know that wouldn't be surprised if Iran beat Portugal. 

I would be too :/ 

1 minute ago, bozziovai said:

i'm just too excited ....

with this result,  it's safe to assume that @Stan  's home country would only need a draw against Argentina to go to the Round of 16 coz i can't see Croatia losing to this boring iceland side.

Which would mean a date with France in the Round of 16? I'd take that. 

13 minutes ago, Eco said:

This has nothing to do with Ronaldo, though. This conversation started with you saying it wouldn't 'shock' you if Iran defeated Portugal, so which I think you are just in a sour puss mood with you hatred for a tiny nation that is doing something incredible, your outward hatred of Mourinho, and you disagreeing with just about everyone. xD

A. You said you'd be shocked if Portugal wouldn't get a result against Iran. - Initial Premise 

B. I  stated It wouldn't be a shock, given Iran almost beat Spain and the only goal they conceded was because of an unfortuante goal.  - Counter Argument 

C. You reply that Iran got lucky against the likes of Morocco and only needed a late own goal to beat them 

D. You conveniently didn't bring up the fact that Portugal got lucky against Morocco too, and needed a moment of Brilliance from Ronaldo 

Kinda looks like an appeal to motive to me :what:

And no, Iran beating Portugal wouldn't be surprising if you've seriously analysed this whole Group. 

• The title was changed to Group D Matchday 2 - 21/22 June - Argentina 0-3 Croatia, Nigeria 2-0 Iceland
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived