talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Nikola Kalinić; world's stupidest player?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things like this is why I always give Croatia so much shit. They really are not united as a group at all. Problems within the squad and then the lack of work ethic on the pitch. I think they are more than likely going through their group now but they aren't getting much further. Anyone in Group C except maybe Australia can beat them.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Things like this is why I always give Croatia so much shit. They really are not united as a group at all. Problems within the squad and then the lack of work ethic on the pitch. I think they are more than likely going through their group now but they aren't getting much further. Anyone in Group C except maybe Australia can beat them.

You shoukd be in a zoo, the only capybarra in the world that can type absolute shit about football on a computer. Downvoted and reported.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Sometimes I wonder what kind of journalist you are! As you should know Nigeria can´t as they already played Croatia.

I apologize for being pedantic but language is a journalists tool.

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Sometimes I wonder what kind of journalist you are! As you should know Nigeria can´t as they already played Croatia.

I apologize for being pedantic but language is a journalists tool.

I didn't know Nigeria were in Group C, thank you for that inaccurate info.

4 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Nigeria are in group D as are Croatia. Have to apologize, didn´t read your comment focused enough. And wrote bullshit as a result.

Just saw the edit, fair enough.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 19:07, El Profesor said:

I don´t know, but man, it must suck for him. 

He deserves it for being a massive twat though. This Croatia team are a side of warriors, can't have someone out of place mentally with their "me first" bullshit.

Archived