• Brighton
    • Huddersfield
    • Leeds
    • Other

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

anyone but Reading to come back up, please.

Boring club. Jaap Stam adds something to them but would much prefer Leeds, Fulham or Wednesday to come up. 

I think Newcastle's quality will come through. They weren't going to win it by the canter everybody expected.

Brighton should come second. They've got a great squad balance and they've improved on the team that came so close last season.

A Huddersfield / Leeds United playoff final would be interesting. Whilst i'd like to see Leeds United in The Premiership again and Gary Monk proving himself at a higher level I do fear for Huddersfield if they miss out on this opportunity. They get no sell on value for Aaron Mooy, Kasey Palmer and Izzy Brown who could all be playing in The Premiership next season anyway and David Wagner's already been linked to high profile clubs abroad.

I think Brighton will win it, I just don't have any faith in us at home whereas they brush the team's lower in the table away at the Amex. 

I'm not all that bothered tbh, if you offered me second place now I would take it. It's all about promotion and if we were to win the league it would be a bonus.

just hope I can sit back and enjoy the play offs as a neutral as my heart can't take NUFC being in them.

Archived