talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

3-min World Cup Survey by LSE & Oxford University (with lottery prizes up to £250)

This post is approved by Stan. Thank you to the admin staff at TF365. 

⚽⚽⚽⚽Football Fans (aged 18 +) Wanted ⚽⚽⚽⚽

Hello all!

Could you spare me 3 minutes for a survey about World Cup?

I am a researcher at the Department of Psychological and Behavioural Science at LSE. I am conducting a research with scholars at University of Oxford on the emotions football fans experienced during the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

The study divides into 2 parts. The first part requires you to fill in a 3-minute survey about your favourite team and your basic information. Lottery prizes up to £250 (~€283/ $333) available for your time:

https://tinyurl.com/2018wcsurvey

The second part will happen at a later stage of the World Cup. You will receive a short survey (takes about 3 minutes complete) through email immediately after two selected matches.

Share this link with your family and friends! Your few minutes will definitely help our research and science! Thanks so much!!

Thanks so much in advance. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, nudge said:

Sending an email with a follow-up survey asking how do I feel about Germany's loss some 15 minutes after the final whistle is both hilarious and mean xD 

more hilarious than mean :P 

3 hours ago, nudge said:

Sending an email with a follow-up survey asking how do I feel about Germany's loss some 15 minutes after the final whistle is both hilarious and mean xD 

Thanks so much for your help! It didn't mean to be mean :-D. I sent the email with grieve !! You would know the reasons why at the end of the study!

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, lseoxworldcup said:

Thanks so much for your help! It didn't mean to be mean :-D. I sent the email with grieve !! You would know the reasons why at the end of the study!

I get the general idea of what you're doing, I graduated in Psychology myself, albeit many years ago, hehe... that's also the only reason I filled it out instead of throwing my phone out of the window xD 

On 6/28/2018 at 08:51, nudge said:

I get the general idea of what you're doing, I graduated in Psychology myself, albeit many years ago, hehe... that's also the only reason I filled it out instead of throwing my phone out of the window xD 

Hello fellow psychologist :D. Thanks so much once again. Haha, still bumped by Germany's elimination. Totally want to give up this research .lol 

On 6/28/2018 at 12:35, DeadLinesman said:

Done

Thanks so much! 

Archived