talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saudi Arabia team plane catches fire mid-air

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

They really are having a terrible summer, you'd think this might mess with them for the second game too - wow :|.

Anymore messing with their football outlay and they'll have to change the capacity of the scoreboards to register plenty more digits.

Just now, Cannabis said:

A still don't believe it but someone on here mentioned that Saudi were the hipsters choice to go far this summer? Ridiculous if true as KSA have always been the joke of the tournament for as long as I can remember.

Hipsters choice?  Why!

Honestly, there's a lot of thick people in the world and it beggars belief how many of us that share the planet with these people allow them to have choices.  I'm not going to go into the semantics of why I just said this, it just makes me want to vomit.

Just now, Cannabis said:

No idea mate, it was a comment I saw either on here or elsewhere and I genuinely wanted to throw myself into a moving train.

In a hundred years time some people will kill their own mother, the one that bought them up, fed them, clothed them, gave them the love and care they needed just because their mother just won't be moved into believing the hype and the rhetoric being force fed!

This could go waaaay off topic here mate and it's just best to leave it be.  This should be about football and not where it could or should be heading.

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

They really are having a terrible summer, you'd think this might mess with them for the second game too - wow :|.

i think their second game was decided on opening day. Nothing is going to change the way they'll get ousted from the tournament but this might have a slight impact on them as a team. They are after all only human.

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Hipsters choice?  Why!

Honestly, there's a lot of thick people in the world and it beggars belief how many of us that share the planet with these people allow them to have choices.  I'm not going to go into the semantics of why I just said this, it just makes me want to vomit.

8 hours ago, SirBalon said:

In a hundred years time some people will kill their own mother, the one that bought them up, fed them, clothed them, gave them the love and care they needed just because their mother just won't be moved into believing the hype and the rhetoric being force fed!

This could go waaaay off topic here mate and it's just best to leave it be.  This should be about football and not where it could or should be heading.

Fuck you on about? Are we still talking about some people thinking Saudi Arabia are some sort of hipster pick for the World Cup? xD

Archived