talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Reports: Dortmund speak to Sousa

https://www.football-italia.net/100122/dortmund-speak-sousa

Dortmund speak to Sousa

Reports suggest that Fiorentina Coach Paulo Sousa has met with Borussia Dortmund over a possible move to the German club this summer.

Sousa-sad-salute-epa_3.jpg

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, there has been continued interest from Dortmund and this has intensified in the last few days.

The Portuguese Coach s only under contract with the Viola until the end of the current campaign, and with two erratic seasons in Florence, it has long been established that he will leave in the summer.

His replacement is said to already being sought, and the newspaper report also suggests that striker Nikola Kalinic could follow him to the Bundesliga side.

Chinese side Tianjin Quanjian tried to sign the Croatian in the summer, but he opted to turn down the bumper salary offer in order to remain in Florence.

I really don't want Tuchel to leave. I believe he's the best man for Borussia Dortmund, especially when it comes to developing players like Dembele, Pulisic, Weigl etc. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tsubasa said:

I really don't want Tuchel to leave. I believe he's the best man for Borussia Dortmund, especially when it comes to developing players like Dembele, Pulisic, Weigl etc. 

Why are they moving on from him?

11 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Why are they moving on from him?

Well, apparently Tuchel doesn't have the best relationship with the Bosses. He's difficult to work with. 

The rumours are that we're eyeing Tuchel to replace Wenger if he doesn't extend. Would be a good replacement, basically the same guy but younger... Easy guy to respect which is why the idiots in the fanbase will become mad quick and it'd be nice to continue to point and laugh at them. :D

Archived