The better place to talk football.

Group E Matchday 2 - 22 June - Brazil 2-0 Costa Rica, Serbia 1-2 Switzerland

football forum

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

These Costa Ricans are fucking pansies. 

Wonder if Brazil will get the same shite as England got for drawing 0-0 against Costa Rica 4 years ago...

• Administrator

Keylor Navas equally embarrassing as well. Not the first time he's feigned injury when his team needs to waste time either. Despise the cunt.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Wonder if Brazil will get the same shite as England got for drawing 0-0 against Costa Rica 4 years ago...

Yes. Yes they will. Especially towards the fans who were mocking Argentina's result yesterday. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

maybe not. this didn't age well as Coutinho scores xD 

These Costa Ricans need to realise that there's no point time wasting until after the 90th min. 

And Brazil nick it. Not like Costa Rica have done anything to deserve a result. Navas has kept them in this.

Feel for Costa Rica there, but also happy as we don't have to go through the embarrassment of only 1 South American through to knockouts. They have all been underwhelming so far.

• Administrator

right time, right place for Coutinho as it falls to him from Jesus.

They've created much more in the 2nd half and I'd be happier for them if they weren't rolling around like they'd been fucking shot every 5 mins. But then Navas was time-wasting like a nonce as well so swings and roundabouts I guess.

• Administrator
Just now, Toinho said:

Brazil going mad scoring an injury time winner versus a very poor Costa Rica side. How football has changed! 

erm what do you expect them to do :/ ?

1 minute ago, Toinho said:

Brazil going mad scoring an injury time winner versus a very poor Costa Rica side. How football has changed! 

Ha, did you expect them just to snap their fingers in celebration? O.o

I've been wrong about a lot of things in this World Cup, but I wasn't expecting Brazil to look so underwhelming. Its hard to pick out who the favourite is in this world cup. Russia to win it I guess xD

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Toinho said:

Win the game ages ago like a true Brazilian side would. Yet again, you miss the point of one of my posts. 

you said they're going mad for scoring an injury-time winner. Any side would.

We can both agree they should have won the game ages ago but they didn't/hadn't. Ultimately, it was 0-0 in a game they needed to win after the disappointing 1-1 draw against Switzerland.

I didn't miss the point of your post, you just didn't explain what you meant as well as you should havexD 

• The title was changed to Group E Matchday 2 - 22 June - Brazil 2-0 Costa Rica, Serbia 1-2 Switzerland
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived