• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group F Matchday 2 - 23 June - South Korea 1-2 Mexico, Germany 2-1 Sweden

football forum

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Spike said:

Stones always makes me laugh. Reminds me of my grandfather that would occasional use fahrenheit to talk about the weather. Fucking stones xD, jesus christ - and you lot make fun of the Yanks for some stupid shit, I think the world is missing a step by not lumping you bastards in with 'em.

Do you not mean a yard?

5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Funnily enough nobody says farenheight but in terms of height, never come across anyone who wasn't a bellend who says their height in metres. Likewise weight and long distances.

"Meters" is perfect for height. 2m is the perfect height, everybody smaller is a manlet subhuman who needs to be euthanised and everyone taller is a lanky spastic who should be deported and forced to live inside freak show camps.

Just now, BartraPique1932 said:

"Meters" is perfect for height. 2m is the perfect height, everybody smaller is a manlet subhuman who needs to be euthanised and everyone taller is a lanky spastic who should be deported and forced to live inside freak show camps.

How some girls on tinder view height : funny

Sat watching in the pub tonight and it was totally pro Sweden. The atmosphere when Kroos scored was like hearing a pin drop. Fucking jammy bastards always find a way don't they... xD

Have to say, Sweden bottled it. You have the game in your hands at 1-1 and they completely lost their shit. If anyone looked down to 10 men, it was them, not Germany. They had opportunities to take it to the corner flag, keep the ball or just defend savvy without diving in. But they failed on all three counts.

Also, who was the prick for them that tried to cut inside first half when all he had to do was ping a shot away? He wasted a great chance at 1-0 to put the game to bed.

I have to say, Germany were bloody lucky to escape what looked to me a nailed on pen first half. Dunno why that never went to VAR and pretty sure Boateng would have gone earlier than he did if that had been awarded but when luck is on your side...

That said, they created some great opportunities and with 10 men, you have to credit them for churning that out. Gomes should have scored the header, Brandt was unlucky to smash the post, they went for broke and got rewarded.

It feels like the Argentina Croatia game has been the catalyst for lighting this World Cup up now, it's definitely improved since that game and tonight's drama may well have eclipsed that.

1 minute ago, The Käiser said:

If Germany do advance the likes of Switzerland, Serbia or even Brazil await.  Don't think getting past any of those three is possible with this current form 

If we face Brazil, we'll just need Björn Kuipers. 

5 minutes ago, Panna King said:

He will hate Neymar and Germans, he be asking for VAR to overturn his own decisions.   

You dutch love us, as much as we secretly love you. Dank je wel. 

8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

You dutch love us, as much as we secretly love you. Dank je wel. 

Yea we pretend to like you when you come and use our beaches :D

Do you think Hummels will play in the game? Seems like he has the same treatment as Mertesacker in the last world cup.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived