4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Son Heung-Min is such a selfish bastard xD  

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

This. He’s been fucking shite as well.

they did not age well xD 

• Administrator
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

They’ve just hired us as their motivators B|

to be fair, he had been quite shite and selfish up to that moment.

I didn't see a second of this game, but it went as I expected. I was expecting a decent campaign from Korea months before the tournament began, but as time went on I began to realize their manager is just terrible and now know why they struggled so much in qualifying.

The next game could seal Germany's fate, Sweden aren't an easy side but I'm not making any predictions. Could go either way if you ask me.

12 minutes ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Neuer

Kimmich - Boateng - Süle - Hector

Gündogan - Kroos

Reus - Özil - Draxler

Werner

In the the 70th minute bring Rüdiger for Kimmich and Gomez for Werner

If Löw does anything even remotely different, he deserves to get hanged.

The line-up has been out for quite some time now.

Neuer

Kimmich Boateng Rüdiger Hector

Kroos Rudy

Müller Reus Draxler

Werner 

6 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Salcedo :$ MOTM for me! 

2 games 2 wins....BUT, to those two face fans chanting Osorio's name but yet a few games ago they were booing him, fuck y'all sheeps.

They have forgiven him after beating Germany. Its the opposite of losing 7-0 to Chile.

He's saved himself up to now, and he's doing really well. However, he still has the implosion proneness. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

The line-up has been out for quite some time now.

Neuer

Kimmich Boateng Rüdiger Hector

Kroos Rudy

Müller Reus Draxler

Werner 

/          /|___/         / /|
    /          / |  /         / /||
   /          / cj /         / / ||
  /           """""         / /| ||
 /                         / / | ||
/                         / /  | ||
""""""""""""""""""""""""""|/   | ||
__________________________f|   | |
| ||                    | ||           
| |                     | |

Mexico was such a great place to be when they beat Germany @Teso dos Bichos. There commentators are ten times better than ours. They spent the last half hour crying and laughing with happiness.

The speed of Mexico on the counter, the structure in defence when they needed it, the confidence and trust they have in Ochoa. I imagine they will not be scared to play against anybody with that system.

I was interested to see how they'd approach a team in Korea that they'll be expected to control the tempo as some of their finishing was a little less than to be desired. It was hard too tell if they were a little jetlagged after the Germany victory but they got the win and that's all that mattered.

As for Germany, I imagine that loss would serve as the rocket in the backside to push on against other teams. Similar to what it was for Spain in 2010.

Would be lovely if Sweden got something from this game. Don't need to pretend I like Germany anymore after they wrongly dropped Özil even though Muller, Kroos and Draxler were much worse. Just a decision made to make a statement.

LET'S GO IKEA!!!

3 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Would be lovely if Sweden got something from this game. Don't need to pretend I like Germany anymore after they wrongly dropped Özil even though Muller, Kroos and Draxler were much worse. Just a decision made to make a statement.

LET'S GO IKEA!!!

Kroos was better, he got man-marked the entire match.

Draxler was equally shite.

Müller was worse, yes.

20 minutes ago, 6666 said:

LET'S GO IKEA!!!

Have you ever thought an Arsenal player played badly or did anything wrong, ever? Genuinely interested.

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Reckon we might see a surprise winner this year. 

Wouldn't mind Mexico to be honest. Really like their spirit and positivity. Hard to dislike Croacia as well. Belgium are talented but not exciting.

If Neymar quited the tournament I would cheer for Brazil too, and if Firmino starts more games :ph34r:

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Have you ever thought an Arsenal player played badly or did anything wrong, ever? Genuinely interested.

I thought the same. Ozil was absolutely awful in that first game.

10 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I regularly mention players that had bad games for Arsenal right after the games. Not being a moron like a lot of football fans when concerning their own team and not having a mental breakdown doesn't change that. Keeping emotions in check during analysis is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Stats support the fact Ozil wasn't as bad as others. Similar to how stats support he actually covers more ground than most players on the pitch on a regular basis. He wasn't great like most of the German team weren't but his passing was still good and he created chances. The hilarious thing is him getting back to cover for an absent Kimmich got him a lot of criticism. Shouldn't have been bothered like the rest of the attack.

I base my opinions on what actually happens rather than the narrative trying to be peddled by people who aren't that smart to begin with.

6 minutes ago, Machado said:

Wouldn't mind Mexico to be honest. Really like their spirit and positivity. Hard to dislike Croacia as well. Belgium are talented but not exciting.

If Neymar quited the tournament I would cheer for Brazil too, and if Firmino starts more games :ph34r:

I wouldn't be surprised if Belgium, Portugal or maybe even Russia did it.

• The title was changed to Group F Matchday 2 - 23 June - South Korea 1-2 Mexico, Germany 2-1 Sweden
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived