• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group H Matchday 2 - 24 June - Japan 2-2 Senegal, Poland 0-3 Colombia

football forum

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Was that Valderamma in the stands?!

yeah, with Rene Higuita. Legends!!

Poland were utter dog turd. Probably one of the worst teams. Actually felt a bit sorry for Lewandowski. Gets literally no service at all.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Colombia were brilliant. Will piss all over England so let's hope they avoid them.

not sure they'll piss all over us but they'll give us the biggest test out of that group.

Poland were shite. Didn't test Colombia at all.

• The topic was unpinned
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I'd say we're a test for Colombia, not the other way round. 

I meant out of the 4 that we could get from that group, Colombia would be the most difficult for us.

Colombia played some great stuff. That pass and vision by James for the 3rd goal was class.

Poland disappointed me. After a decent Euro 2016, where they gave us and Germany a game, I expected more from them now.

Colombia are stronger than Belgium and England. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, ASF said:

Colombia played some great stuff. That pass and vision by James for the 3rd goal was class.

Poland disappointed me. After a decent Euro 2016, where they gave us and Germany a game, I expected more from them now.

Colombia are stronger than Belgium and England. 

one of the assists of the tournament for me. Poland's defensive line was ridiculously high but for Rodriguez to still pass that with the perfect weight and curl right in to Cuadrado's path so he didn't have to break stride was delightful.

• Subscriber

Yeah I think we've got to hope to avoid Colombia really. Highly unlikely we dodge both them and Brazil.

Then again as much as I'd like to plot the ideal route to the final, if you're truly deserving of going far you shouldn't worry about who you'll face.

• Subscriber

Colombia looked excellent tonight but against Poland who have been awful, arguably on a par with Tunisia, and they also lost to Japan, okay with ten men but still, and aren't even in a qualifying position in their group. 

Let's see them get through before ranking them above the already qualified Belgium and England, even if those two sides have had a pretty easy ride against two of the worst 4 or 5 teams at the tournament.

• Subscriber

James and Quintero where shear quality, great match from Colombia. Im still shocked at how bad Poland played, they dont deserve anything. Good thing a quality, good looking individual had picked Lewandowski as Golden Boot winner :hh:

Archived