talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Open Note to @Blue

Dear @Blue,

Congrats to you and your countryman. A bit unlucky with the draw, and outcomes, and you guys certainly played wonderful football. I'm sure their will be a lot of teams that advance that I'll be thinking that I'd rather it be your lot. 

Congrats again, hopefully you beat the Aussie's as you all deserve something from this tournament. You can be a bit much for my liking, but damn you guys are no minnows and are entertaining as hell. 

:congrats:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Eco. It was a disappointing campaign, but hopefully we make up for it next year in Brazil, where I'm sure we will be mature enough to try and win the Copa America.

Hopefully a few of these players get moves now.

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Might as well make a new thread for every member that gets knocked out? O.o

@Blue Unlucky mate. Should be proud you made it this far though. 

Nope, but I've been on his ass about a lot of things, but Peruvian football was a good watch, so I'm just giving credit publicly where credit is due. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Might as well make a new thread for every member that gets knocked out? O.o

@Blue Unlucky mate. Should be proud you made it this far though. 

I think the deal is because of how much shit I was given for talking Peru, claiming to be crazy and yet we surprised everyone with our game. Hence why this thread exists. Thanks to Eco and thanks for your condolences Cicero.

@Blue , my friend, congrats for Perú.

Despite the results, you guys played good football, created an amazing atmosphere in the stands and reminded the world how meaningful the World Cup is. 

There is a lot to be proud and a lot to look forward. And keep doing the great job you do at the forum. You made Peru a must-watch to everyone in this forum. You should also be proud. 

1 minute ago, Devon Von Devon said:

@Blue Would you like to Australia go through as your second yeam if it means Peru not getting a single point ?

No, I want to exit with dignity and reward. 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Glad it's not just me. Whipped and out after two games yet it's congratulations xD. If this is the criteria for celebration, I'd hate to think what would be an underachievement. 

Perhaps getting lost and turning up late for both games maybe?

If England lost 2 games and didn't score and someone made this topic i'd tell them to fuck off. The congrats have even been accepted and thanked xD

I hope you enjoyed your country qualifying for the World Cup once again after so long. I know it didn’t go like you would’ve wanted but I also know that you did win something which was the respect from people that know about football on this forum commending the quality from some of your footballers... The technical value was of a good level and this I’m sure was part of what you wished for.

Perú does have a historic legacy which is what makes you proud of Peruvian football and this should be respected.

;)

God forbid a country where 1/4 of the population live in poverty with a small talent pool get to the world cup and actually play attacking, easy on the eye, football. Fucking Christ, as if they even have the same standards of coaching and training as England. :dam:

1 minute ago, Spike said:

God forbid a country where 1/4 of the population live in poverty with a small talent pool get to the world cup and actually play attacking, easy on the eye, football. Fucking Christ, as if they even have the same standards of coaching and training as England. :dam:

I agree with this. I also think this thread is...

7 hours ago, Stan said:

35 minutes ago, Spike said:

And 1/3 of the population live in the same city, where as the talent in the provinces are hard to come by.

34 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I agree with this. I also think this thread is...

Get praising Gonzo, you know you love me xx

Archived