talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Julian Nagelsmann To Become RB Leipzig Head Coach From 2019/20

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Tangent but ... I get Red Bull as a corporate entity having a football club rankles, but at some point surely it becomes a whinge for whinge sake. I mean they’re no PSG backed by human rights abusers. Actually City themselves have questionable ownership. Red Bull are positively saintly in comparison.  

9 minutes ago, Batard said:

Tangent but ... I get Red Bull as a corporate entity having a football club rankles, but at some point surely it becomes a whinge for whinge sake. I mean they’re no PSG backed by human rights abusers. Actually City themselves have questionable ownership. Red Bull are positively saintly in comparison.  

I think what gets on everyone's nerves is that they use the sides as a glorified advertisement for their shit drinks. If they just happened to own football clubs and didn't fuck around with adding Red Bull onto everything, like VW with Wolfsburg, I doubt anyone would give a shit. People might actually like them for their efforts into getting into the sport and trying to build good sides. But them treating it like their F1 team and using it as a glorified advert is shiiiiiiiite.

But yeah, Red Bull aren't human rights abusers like with PSG and City.

On 21/06/2018 at 22:26, Smiley Culture said:

Detestable club for all their "history", if you can call it that, but their business model is superb and is pretty refreshing in the game across Europe. What a massive signing this is for them.

I agree with this. Whilst I don't want to see them do well there model is a great one. I imagine Nagelsmann will continue to progress them, too.

Not long until your vision of Red Bull MK takes fruition I reckon. With the stadium, infrastructure and lack of history everything is almost there already.

12 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I agree with this. Whilst I don't want to see them do well there model is a great one. I imagine Nagelsmann will continue to progress them, too.

Not long until your vision of Red Bull MK takes fruition I reckon. With the stadium, infrastructure and lack of history everything is almost there already.

It would probably cause the least uproar in England, which I think is a big thing if they want to “break” England tbh. That said, that’s not really their style and they tend to go for teams at a lower level.

Archived