talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What do you drive?

football forum

I passed my test Dec 2015 so still got my first car which is a 2012 Seat Leon 1.2TSI.

While it's pretty good first car, being a petrol head I can't wait for my next car.

Currently eyeing up either a Seat Leon Cupra 2.0TSI, an Audi S3 or a BMW 320D Estate.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
football forum

Passed my test in March 2015 and am still driving my first car which is a 2012 Vauxhall Corsa SXI.

I could upgrade if I wanted to but it's a really nice drive and I've got an affection to it with it being my first set of wheels.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Rab said:

I passed my test Dec 2015 so still got my first car which is a 2012 Seat Leon 1.2TSI.

While it's pretty good first car, being a petrol head I can't wait for my next car.

Currently eyeing up either a Seat Leon Cupra 2.0TSI, an Audi S3 or a BMW 320D Estate.

I've got a Ford Fiesta Zetec, 1.25l.

Funnily enough, I might swap with my brother's 2013 Seat Leon 1.2l. 

I don't do that many long journeys so don't need to spend too much on a new car. 

1 hour ago, Rab said:

Good luck with the insurance quotes xD

That was with Hastings Direct.

Age and location are also massive factors in cutting down on the price. It'll be even lower when I've got my two years no claims at the end of this year.

You need to also take into consideration the safety features where the car will break automatically if it thinks it's going to crash, things like that also bring down insurance prices.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cure said:

What was everyones first car? I'd be interested to know. ^_^

First personally owned car was the one I mentioned above.

The first car I was legally allowed to drive was a silver Honda Civic Sport, 1.4l, 54 plate.

So fucking fast but we were in need of a new car after a couple of years of 3 different people driving it. I was one of the first to pass out of all my mates and they all loved that car as well xD 

2 hours ago, Cure said:

What was everyones first car? I'd be interested to know. ^_^

220px-1997_Fiat_Panda.JPG

Imagine it in blue and it was practically that. 

Managed to get 80mph out of it on the M4, which for an M reg car I got for Christmas 2003, was a 1 litre with a speed dial that could only go up to 100mph, was not too shabby.

Its one windscreen wiper came off and fell onto the bonnet while it was pissing down. My dad helped bolt it back on afterwards. It only wiped the passengers side.

The horn went on it.

The car was so basic, I had to get new speakers because the bog standard CD player put into the car were incompatible with the current speakers.

Yet mechanically, I only had one issue with the car in the 18 months I had it and a bit of WD-40 sorted that out.

My brother had the car afterwards. It was stolen within 6 months.

In summary, a typical first car that you can't help but love.

• Subscriber

My first one and still got it now. It's had a few problems but it's done me well really considering I demand a lot of it, what with driving quickly and being a fat cunt.

Might look into getting something a bit better this year.

Car.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Archived