• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group A Matchday 3 - 25 June - Saudi Arabia 2-1 Egypt, Uruguay 3-0 Russia

football forum

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Saudi Arabia had 2 penalties in the first half of their game. One was well-saved by the OAP goal-keeper and the other was converted. 1-1 as it stands.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Saudi Arabia had 2 penalties in the first half of their game. One was well-saved by the OAP goal-keeper and the other was converted. 1-1 as it stands.

their first goal in this competition :P     

saudi and egypt game is like this ---------

Related image

• Administrator
Just now, bozziovai said:

their first goal in this competition :P     

saudi and egypt game is like this ---------

Related image

looks like Messi vs Ronaldo to me?

1 minute ago, Devon Von Devon said:

What do you call us Pakistanis ? Be honest

i'm here in saudi just to be clear.        honestly,   afghans and pakistanis has the most vile odor i've ever smelled.    i don't know how they are in other countries or even in their own country but fack the one's that are here in saudi - pungent stench.    we have a company driver who's pakistani, in all honesty, he smells like a walking trash bin.   we tell him to take a bath and do some hygiene but to no avail.   but i have some pakistani friends who have good hygiene and them like hiphop too much.

• Administrator

Cavani is a very annoying striker due to his wastefulness. 

Spunrs many and doesn't seem to commit to getting shots away when the opportunity arises.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Cavani is a very annoying striker due to his wastefulness. 

Spunrs many and doesn't seem to commit to getting shots away when the opportunity arises.

He's always been a notorious bottler 

Just now, Kowabunga said:

I cannot avoid feeling Uruguay plays perfectly drilled club team football, instead of international football.

That makes me see them  as contenders.

That's well said actually.

On another note, isn't Godin the best center back in the world? He seems to be playing a few levels above his opponents so far.

1 minute ago, Machado said:

On another note, isn't Godin the best center back in the world? He seems to be playing a few levels above his opponents so far.

Has been for quite some time. Up there with Chiellini. 

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Just got home to see Russia are 3-0 down xD. Seems that despite dominating the first two games they are really average. 

Without a doubt the next round is the end for them.

well at least they can be proud to have reached ( lucky draw ) the round of 16 as host :P  :P    not like south africa who went out as host.      or even france 2002 and spain 2010, where they didn't make it out of their group :P 

Just now, Machado said:

Indeed I think Godín is not getting the proper evaluation by many. He may be one of those players coming through that @The Palace Fan looking for.

• The title was changed to Group A Matchday 3 - 25 June - Saudi Arabia 2-1 Egypt, Uruguay 3-0 Russia
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived