talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group B Matchday 3 - 25 June - Iran 1-1 Portugal, Spain 2-2 Morocco

football forum

The guys here don't show any emotion unless Argentina is playing, and same goes for the Peruvian channel when we play.

Not to mention the mispronounciations. The germany game was the worst. "Rodigo and Molla".

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

I’ve just noticed he even laughs when completing sentences. Like he’s nervous.

and talks to himself as well.

Just now, Blue said:

The guys here don't show any emotion unless Argentina is playing, and same goes for the Peruvian channel when we play.

Not to mention the mispronounciations. The germany game was the worst. "Rodigo and Molla".

This is my first World Cup with Telemundo coverage... and it's great. Sure, I don't speak Spanish well enough at all to appreciate it... but the commentators have so much emotion. Even to the point where I'm like "what's the big fucking deal" - but it's a really great change to commentators that are either totally shite or emotionless, or like Fox's coverage... both of those.

ALSO FUUUUUCK.

What a goal.

I was actually thinking to myself a few minutes ago that a Portugal goal could be a really good or bad thing for Iran. Good because of how Portugal set up, bad because well... they are a goal down and going out. A bit controversial but what the hell.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

What a goal.

I was actually thinking to myself a few minutes ago that a Portugal goal could be a really good or bad thing for Iran. Good because of how Portugal set up, bad because well... they are a goal down and going out. A bit controversial but what the hell.

It's a bad thing for Iran because Iran aren't anywhere near as good as Portugal and now they're a goal down.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

What a goal.

Portugal set up fairly defensively though? Why would it be good to go a goal down?

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

This is my first World Cup with Telemundo coverage... and it's great. Sure, I don't speak Spanish well enough at all to appreciate it... but the commentators have so much emotion. Even to the point where I'm like "what's the big fucking deal" - but it's a really great change to commentators that are either totally shite or emotionless, or like Fox's coverage... both of those.

ALSO FUUUUUCK.

Good on you mate, I wasn't expecting good coverage from the Peruvian side of things seeing as they gave it to the worst channel in the country.

I had some hope for the Argentine side but they show no emotion in the slightest. When Iran's keeper made a few errors earlier the commentators kept on rambling as if it was nothing.

Just now, Blue said:

Good on you mate, I wasn't expecting good coverage from the Peruvian side of things seeing as they gave it to the worst channel in the country.

I had some hope for the Argentine side but they show no emotion in the slightest. When Iran's keeper made a few errors earlier the commentators kept on rambling as if it was nothing.

On Telemundo the commentator called him "manos de mantequilla" xD

Just now, Stan said:

Portugal set up fairly defensively though? Why would it be good to go a goal down?

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

It's a bad thing for Iran because Iran aren't anywhere near as good as Portugal and now they're a goal down.

It was just a thought, but whenever Portugal sat back in this tournament they have looked really shaky defensively. Hence why I'm intrigued in how they will react to this.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I blame you for this then xD

:P  :P      but very positive for iran when they counter attack.    my balls would go up my throat every time they counter ..... that goal is on the "surprise" category ...

• The title was changed to Group B Matchday 3 - 25 June - Iran 1-1 Portugal, Spain 2-2 Morocco
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived