talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group B Matchday 3 - 25 June - Iran 1-1 Portugal, Spain 2-2 Morocco

football forum

Just now, Stan said:

@Cannabis did you hear Lawro then xD 

Thought it should be an instant red, sees the replays and confidently goes 'nah yellow's fine' xDxD 

Our commentator is awful.

The other day when South Korea was playing, Lee Seung Woo passed it to another player of the same name, and the commentator goes like this

"Lee with the ball, over to the other Lee"

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Machado said:

Pepe is still a brilliant center back and another one that always delivers. Consistently in the top 3 of our best players in big tournaments.

I've been saying for a while that Pepe is one of the best CB's in international football, if not the.

I've said it was Miranda the past 2 years but he's had a bit of a slower start so I'm going to reserve judgement.

Pepe has been inpenetrable. Always positioned correctly to intercept or make a clearance. Just like in the Euro's, he's been great.

By trying to be more positive, they've had to take off their best defensive midfielder... if they don't get lucky going forward, I think it could backfire. But they had to make the change, there's no time left.

I echo @Stan's sentiments earlier. William Carvalho has disappointed me. Everytime he gets the ball, he slows the play down and kills the chance for a counter.

• The title was changed to Group B Matchday 3 - 25 June - Iran 1-1 Portugal, Spain 2-2 Morocco
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived