The better place to talk football.

Group C Matchday 3 - 26 June - Australia 0-2 Peru, France 0-0 Denmark

football forum

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Machado said:

eheh

What does this even mean? Twice I've seen you start with "e". Is that the Portuguese way of laughing xD

Spanish people: jajajajaja

Portuguese: ehehehe

Brazilian: kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Everywhere else: hahaha

Just now, Harry said:

Can not believe Kruse gets 3 starts out of 3. 

I mentioned it on Twitter, but 2 out of 2 coaches for Australia, its hard to see what they both see in Kruse. He's been awful for time now. 

Just now, Machado said:

The answer to that is no.

Also, it wasn't meant to suggest laughter.

What does it mean then? Now you've got me curious.

20 minutes ago, Machado said:

I'm hardly saying they will eheh, but whatever floats your boat.

My friend put on this facebook status before Brazil's game against Germany

Guys i'm having a feeling Brazil would do it tonight.

Love how Denmark beat Peru and we didn't lose to Denmark but Peru are better than denmark and we aren't too far off. The logic is fucking shit. Having now said that I fully expect Peru to beat us tonight. Yet again we aren't favourites. I'm proud of our efforts. Having Kruse and Juric start are massive positives for Peru. When will we see Luongo? So upset by this!

Just now, Toinho said:

Love how Denmark beat Peru and we didn't lose to Denmark but Peru are better than denmark and we aren't too far off. The logic is fucking shit. Having now said that I fully expect Peru to beat us tonight. Yet again we aren't favourites. I'm proud of our efforts. Having Kruse and Juric start are massive positives for Peru. When will we see Luongo? So upset by this!

I haven't been impressed with Denmark. They have been a bit lucky. Even you guys should feel you undid yourselves against them, it was very much there for the taking. Anyways if we lose today I will take that comment back.

Just now, Toinho said:

Both of us were better than Denmark, yet the stark reality is we both will be going home after this game. 

Yeah you can't argue with that. But I'm glad you understand what I meant. They aren't all that, a bit overrated despite the fact they will be the ones advancing.

13 minutes ago, Toinho said:

"Tonight" xD

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

H.H. Alexis Lalas just said that Peru will steam roll the Aussies, without any reason or rhyme to it. Man I could do his job. 

They should replace him with Howard or McBride or Donovan or literally any other high profile American player. Donovan talking about football is actually interesting because he’s well spoken and thinks about what he’s saying.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

They should replace him with Howard or McBride or Donovan or literally any other high profile American player. Donovan talking about football is actually interesting because he’s well spoken and thinks about what he’s saying.

Shockingly he is getting a lot of flack here for his commercials where he is supporting Mexico. He's made a lot of enemies by supporting them. 

• The title was changed to Group C Matchday 3 - 26 June - Australia 0-2 Peru, France 0-0 Denmark
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived