talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Salah Considering International Retirement

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/06/24/football/mo-salah-egypt-world-cup-russia-2018-spt-intl/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Apparently he isn't happy with the Egyptian FA parading him around Chechnya to legitimise a terrorist dictator. He's had issues with them making claims on his image rights too.

Obviously not much proof to go on, but the way the FA treats him is pretty disgraceful imo. It's embarrassing to see the national team sitting for dinner with a man like Ramzan Kadyrov.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Well when he refused to shake Israeli hands he didn't help the matter of his persona becoming a political issue. Play football, go home and enjoy your family. Don't get involved in any of it.

Than let Spain play at Camp Nou. Players play football go home and enjoy their families.

21 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Than let Spain play at Camp Nou. Players play football go home and enjoy their families.

They should be able to play at the Camp Nou. But if a Barcelona player were ever to say that a Spain game shouldn’t be permitted to be played there, then said player would politicise himself and then wouldn’t be able to complain about any stick he gets. 

Infact Piqué has said things regarding politics before and has to swallow untruths because he’s entered a realm that doesn’t belong to football.

Salah is a victim of his own stupidity.

18 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

They should be able to play at the Camp Nou. But if a Barcelona player were ever to say that a Spain game shouldn’t be permitted to be played there, then said player would politicise himself and then wouldn’t be able to complain about any stick he gets. 

Infact Piqué has said things regarding politics before and has to swallow untruths because he’s entered a realm that doesn’t belong to football.

Salah is a victim of his own stupidity.

Should be? Why didn't you said They are able to play at Camp Nou ? We won't be seeing Spain play a friendly in anytime soon at Camp Nou you know that.

Iranian players have refused to even not go to Israel because they might not get to ever step in Iran if they go to Israel.

I'm okay with him retiring from Egypt.

I don't see how Salah is a victim of his own stupidity if the Egyptian FA is making him to do these photo ops with this Chechen murderous cunt and keeping him separate from his teammates at these events. He doesn't look comfortable at all, which is why he's rumoured to be considering retirement.

• Subscriber

Who actually cares about playing for Egypt when you get into the World Cup once in a lifetime and actually manage to lose to Saudi fucking Arabia.

The whole team should retire from international football out of embarrassment or at least say so to get out of playing for Egypt again.

2 hours ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Should be? Why didn't you said They are able to play at Camp Nou ? We won't be seeing Spain play a friendly in anytime soon at Camp Nou you know that.

Iranian players have refused to even not go to Israel because they might not get to ever step in Iran if they go to Israel.

Because THEY ARE able to play at the Camp Nou as they’re also able to play at San Mamés. 

As for Iranian players refusing to go to Israel, they’ve got bigger issues at home where football is concerned with women being forbidden from going to football matches. 

Just now, SirBalon said:

Because THEY ARE able to play at the Camp Nou as they’re also able to play at San Mamés. 

As for Iranian players refusing to go to Israel, they’ve got bigger issues at home where football is concerned with women being forbidden from going to football matches. 

Come Clean ! If you were the head of Spanish FA would you arrange a friendly at Camp Nou this September without worrying about anything else.

Yes or No

Just now, Devon Von Devon said:

Come Clean ! If you were the head of Spanish FA would you arrange a friendly at Camp Nou this September without worrying about anything else.

Yes or No

No because it isn’t worth the idiocy it will cause with a society that’s retarded when it comes to things like these.

But they CAN use the Camp Nou and also the San Mamés.

Infact I was at the 1992 Olympic Final (Spain v Poland) at the Camp Nou (98,000 attendance) and it was AMAZING!  Will never forget it. 

But like I said... There are more important things going on like the ones mentioned than whether or not Spain should or shouldn’t play at the Camp Nou. You’re just playing demagoguery mate. 

Since you insisted on me answering that... Why are women forbidden from going to football matches in Iran?

Can women go to Cricket games in Pakistan?

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I think the fact that women can't go to football games is fucking shameful, but that's a repressive and theocratic authoritarian government for you. They'll enforce even the stupidest things if their religious book gives them any sort of justification for it.

The Israel thing is pure politics (obviously). I think a lot of the Middle Eastern sides refuse to go to Israel, which is why Israel isn't in the Asian conference and is in UEFA, even though that is stupid as well. Both countries are the biggest agitators in the Middle East (well... outside of the US & Russia) and both have extra cunty governments.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

No because it isn’t worth the idiocy it will cause with a society that’s retarded when it comes to things like these.

But they CAN use the Camp Nou and also the San Mamés.

Infact I was at the 1992 Olympic Final (Spain v Poland) at the Camp Nou (98,000 attendance) and it was AMAZING!  Will never forget it. 

But like I said... There are more important things going on like the ones mentioned than whether or not Spain should or shouldn’t play at the Camp Nou. You’re just playing demagoguery mate. 

Since you insisted on me answering that... Why are women forbidden from going to football matches in Iran?

Can women go to Cricket games in Pakistan?

Youre being serious xD Still Spains game has effect.

No because it isn’t worth the idiocy it will cause with a society that’s retarded when it comes to things like these. Salah might have taught that too.

And Yes women watch cricket matches here xD

Youre being serious xD Still Spains game has effect.

No because it isn’t worth the idiocy it will cause with a society that’s retarded when it comes to things like these. Salah might have taught that too.

And Yes women watch cricket matches here xD

Then your women are luckier than Iranian women. 

What one shouldn’t do is want to match one’s stupidity with someone else’s. 

12 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Then your women are luckier than Iranian women. 

What one shouldn’t do is want to match one’s stupidity with someone else’s. 

I shouldn't be bothering you too much as you are in a killer mod right now but thats why i'm defending Salah.

:eek:

I shouldn't be bothering you too much as you are in a killer mod right now but thats why i'm defending Salah.

:eek:

Trust me mate... This is ALWAYS my attitude with these sorts of debates. I’m not lying to you. 

Just now, SirBalon said:

Trust me mate... This is ALWAYS my attitude with these sorts of debates. I’m not lying to you. 

Yeah but my point still stands.

3 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Yeah but my point still stands.

But that’s my point you’re using. That’s not fair! 

Make your own one up!!! xD;)

Archived