• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group F Matchday 3 - 27 June - South Korea 2-0 Germany, Mexico 0-3 Sweden

football forum

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

There is something going on in the German camp like with Argentina that is being hidden.

Germany have been in  pretty poor form for a while, also the split in the camp ever since a few of the Turkish background players met the president of Turkey.

Just now, Machado said:

Nah mate, and I was wrong earlier. Germany need two goals now, not one.

Doesnt head to head come in to it anymore, I know that scrapped it in the qualifying as they is why The Netherlands got knocked out by Sweden, as they finished on the same points but Sweden scored a few more goals even though The Netherlands took 4 points from Sweden. 

as it stands now --- sweden has a clear points advantage over ze germanz and a 1 goal difference.     so germany needs two more or whatever score line as long as they score 1 more goal than sweden.        IF that happens.   the table would look like.   mexico, sweden and germany on 6 points.  goal difference for mexico would be 1.  sweden would be 1 also while germany has 2 ...  am i right ??

• The title was changed to Group F Matchday 3 - 27 June - South Korea 2-0 Germany, Mexico 0-3 Sweden
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived