talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group H Matchday 3 - 28 June - Japan 0-1 Poland, Senegal 0-1 Colombia

football forum

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yerri Mina is very criticized in Spain but he looked good against Poland and forms a good pair with Davinson. 

But what really catches the eye in this colombian side is the midfield. Juanfer Quintero and James are super fun to watch.  

Senegal is a very well organized side, and they can make Colombia pay for any mistakes on the counter with Ismaïla Sarr and Mané. Nice match so far.

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

I must have missed something...Rodriguez get hurt? 

came in to the tournament with an injury. probably exacerbated it. 

8 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think @Blue said Columbia aren't as good as they were. They have been very poor today

Yes, it was him. 

Colombia had a great match against Poland but it´s hard to know to what extent this was more about Poland being poor than Colombia being strong. 

Senegal looks very comfortable. Cissé made the right adjustments, they were a bit to passive defending against Japan, but today they´re tactically on point. Slowing down Colombia, who can´t create dangerous chances.

Koulibably would probably be a starter for France, if he wanted. He is really good.

1 minute ago, El Profesor said:

Yes, it was him. 

Colombia had a great match against Poland but it´s hard to know to what extent this was more about Poland being poor than Colombia being strong. 

Senegal looks very comfortable. Cissé made the right adjustments, they were a bit to passive defending against Japan, but today they´re tactically on point. Slowing down Colombia, who can´t create dangerous chances.

Koulibably would probably be a starter for France, if he wanted. He is really good.

I'd  rather face senegal as I think Columbia can be good where as I would fancy England to beat Senegal 

2 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Yes, it was him. 

I have no idea how this Colombia team qualified for the World Cup playing as poorly as they did. Like I said, we are better than them. We might not be as talented but at least we know what we want to play as opposed to Colombia who can't decide on a lineup nor style. Pekerman has lost the plot after 2014.

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

not impressed with this Colombia side today. Underwhelming given they need to win to get through.

Seriously don't know what is up with them. So boring which is something they usually aren't. Slow game.

1 minute ago, Machado said:

Seriously don't know what is up with them. So boring which is something they usually aren't. Slow game.

Wrong. Colombia have been boring and slow the past 3 years now.

• The title was changed to Group H Matchday 3 - 28 June - Japan 0-1 Poland, Senegal 0-1 Colombia
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived