talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

'That Did Not Age Well' - World Cup Edition

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Saudi Arabia is bold. Wow, and I was one of the people saying they weren't as bad as certain people said, yet I still didn't have them to get out of the groups xD

I thought Russia would suck more. I also put in a few highly unlikely results because otherwise you will have the same as everyone else and you won't win even if you get most things right.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

@Harvsky:D

On 18/06/2018 at 19:56, Harvsky said:

Walker out of position. Been struggling to know how to operate especially on the ball from the off. Not a surprise he fucks up when covering their centre foward.

Maguire's world cup is surely over after this game. Out of his depth on the big stage so far.

I thought we were mistakenly slowing the game down before they scored. They can't cope with our movement. Keep the pressure on.

Worry is Tunisia can't be that bad defensively 2nd half. 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

To be honest he was right though? He's played well against Sweden and Colombia but was hands down our worst player through the groups. 

Him and Sterling should be thankful Southgate is so patient.

more the first part, saying his World Cup is over i.e. that didn't age well.

• Subscriber

I put £50 on Brazil to win the World Cup just before Belgium v Japan. The minute Belgium got one goal back against Japan I knew they'd win that, and then go and beat Brazil.

I'll work it all out but I'm sure I've ended up in profit this World Cup. Having a fiver on Maguire anytime v Sweden helped big time.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

@Dan tipping that Falcao will win the Golden Boot this summer - the Colombian went on to bag a whopping 1 goal xD.

could be worse.

In the prediction league you could be @Panna King who predicted Giroud to be top scorer (not even one shot on target in the whole tournament) or @ASF who went with Muller, @Viva la FCB who went with Lewandowski

:P:D 

Archived