Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
16 hours ago, Batard said:

I could fill this thread up with my life from the last 4 years alone xD

it was always entertaining whenever you made your cameo appearances on the old site!

life never settled down for you haha

• Administrator
1 hour ago, StanLCFC said:

it was always entertaining whenever you made your cameo appearances on the old site!

life never settled down for you haha

Honestly mate, it's like a script writer from Eastenders was penning my life 😂

Happily married for 3 years now. 

Just found out my wife is pregnant (we were trying). Live the stereotypical 'American Dream', live in a great house, play tennis, have a dog...

There are definitely times that I wish I could have more alone time to just do what I want, when I want. However, the majority of times I'm so happy, and after having long talks with my single buddies, I realize how lucky & fortunate I am. 

Wouldn't change it for the world. 

1 minute ago, Ubuntu said:

Just found out my wife is pregnant (we were trying). Live the stereotypical 'American Dream', live in a great house, play tennis, have a dog...

There are definitely times that I wish I could have more alone time to just do what I want, when I want. However, the majority of times I'm so happy, and after having long talks with my single buddies, I realize how lucky & fortunate I am. 

This guy gets it.

17 minutes ago, Ubuntu said:

Congrats B|

Congrats!!

I am recently single. Hardest thing ever to break it off with my gf. I am moving back to Australia and we didn't feel we could continue because of this. I am looking to come back after about a year in Australia. So, see what happens maybe.

9 minutes ago, Anton said:

Congrats!!

I am recently single. Hardest thing ever to break it off with my gf. I am moving back to Australia and we didn't feel we could continue because of this. I am looking to come back after about a year in Australia. So, see what happens maybe.

Well - I understand how difficult that can be. I was thinking about getting engaged to a girl when I was off living in China, and just knew that it wouldn't work. She didn't want to leave China, and I didn't want to stay in China forever. 

It was hard, I drank a lot, picked up smoking cigs, and felt hopeless. Turns out that it was the best decision ever, I just didn't know it at the time. 

The best advice I was ever given was to set yourself an amount of time to moan, sulk, be depressed, and beat yourself up. But once that time is up, know that you have to move on and get on with your life. 

For my China 'experience', I gave myself 2 weeks. It felt okay to be upset, confused, and mad. It also helped me move on. Just a thought...

Be of luck sir. 

17 minutes ago, Anton said:

Congrats!!

I hope Australia is everything you remember it being.

8 hours ago, Ubuntu said:

Well - I understand how difficult that can be. I was thinking about getting engaged to a girl when I was off living in China, and just knew that it wouldn't work. She didn't want to leave China, and I didn't want to stay in China forever. 

It was hard, I drank a lot, picked up smoking cigs, and felt hopeless. Turns out that it was the best decision ever, I just didn't know it at the time. 

The best advice I was ever given was to set yourself an amount of time to moan, sulk, be depressed, and beat yourself up. But once that time is up, know that you have to move on and get on with your life. 

For my China 'experience', I gave myself 2 weeks. It felt okay to be upset, confused, and mad. It also helped me move on. Just a thought...

Be of luck sir. 

Thanks for the insight mate. I don't feel too bad about it right now. 

As for you stortsy boy. I don't think we need to worry about that lol

4 minutes ago, Storts said:

What's his name?

Nick

2 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

Congratulations @Ubuntu! Hope all goes well :) 

I may get engaged this year too (not to @True Blue, fuck that. Would rather slit my eyes and walk on glass for the rest of my life). 

You want me so bad that it is becoming embarrassing 

• Subscriber
On 04/03/2017 at 2:52 AM, Batard said:

I could fill this thread up with my life from the last 4 years alone xD

When i saw this thread it made so much sense for you to be the creator xDxD

Archived