The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Eco said:

xD My bad. 

I'm sure @DeadLinesman can agree with me on some of this. Partially since my little lady is teething which means she has a fever, screams bloody murder almost all night, every night with only 30 minute bouts of solace, and just not happy throughout the entire day. 

This all happening after we've had 8 months of no major issues, and child that loves to laugh, play, and have a grand ole time. 

Probably sounds a bit harsh, but this week was fucking suuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeedddddddddd

Feel you bro. I missed the half the game last night due to her not being able to settle. Then up every 2 hours and I was in work at 7. Fuck my life. Wouldn’t change it though. Honest.....

3BAD99A0-0BE0-492E-9C6A-A91CCCEF7DC8.png

9 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Feel you bro. I missed the half the game last night due to her not being able to settle. Then up every 2 hours and I was in work at 7. Fuck my life. Wouldn’t change it though. Honest.....

3BAD99A0-0BE0-492E-9C6A-A91CCCEF7DC8.png

God your youngest looks just like you. Poor girl xD

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

She’s got more hair :(

Ha - Very true. 

Yeah, I wouldn't trade it for the world, but there are times I still miss the ability to go home, crack open a beer, and watch trash TV. 

On 12/07/2018 at 17:27, Devon Von Devon said:

And i'm guessing her league is the Champions League and you are more like Carling Cup ?

That’s my current situation. But it’s more like she’s Real Madrid and I’m Staines Town.  Throw in a 4 hour drive distance, and I already feel it’s going to be an interesting situation. We thought we would give it a go though. 

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Getting married in 22 days, on 29.09

Yeah that is happening

Congratulations mate!

Finally taking the big step...  ;)

Now it's time to start learning everything a man needs to learn on how to pretend to others that you're the one making decisions when in actual fact that's far from being the truth. :bye:xD

52 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Congratulations mate!

Finally taking the big step...  ;)

Now it's time to start learning everything a man needs to learn on how to pretend to others that you're the one making decisions when in actual fact that's far from being the truth. :bye:xD

Thanks mate ^_^

Have to be honest, i have been doing it for the past 2 years we've been living together xD

The thing with the lass with the big arse and tits didn't pan out. She started getting on my tits, being childish and whiney all the time over the smallest inconvenience. I can't be arsed with that. She also wouldn't commit to the idea of a relationship which I had to take into consideration too, I'm not getting any younger and I don't have any interest in a fuck buddy situation, which she wanted to have even after I ended it with her. 

So I'm single, again 😂

30 minutes ago, Rick said:

The thing with the lass with the big arse and tits didn't pan out. She started getting on my tits, being childish and whiney all the time over the smallest inconvenience. I can't be arsed with that. She also wouldn't commit to the idea of a relationship which I had to take into consideration too, I'm not getting any younger and I don't have any interest in a fuck buddy situation, which she wanted to have even after I ended it with her. 

So I'm single, again 😂

Sometimes it's better to stick to your principles than let yourself be messed around for the sake of the occasional pump.

Props for the restraint.

23 hours ago, True Blue said:

Getting married in 22 days, on 29.09

Yeah that is happening

Congratulations! Hope it all goes to plan.

I'm feeling the net closing in on a marriage proposal. Been with mine 2 and half years now, recently got a little puppy and after attending 4 weddings this summer, the spotlight is on me big time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, True Blue said:

This month has passed really slowly with all the things i had to do for my new job and the personal stuff.

So tomorrow i am officially dead it is my wedding day xD (the game against Liverpool too, should have thought about that before haha)) 

Good luck mate! 

Archived