• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, True Blue said:

This month has passed really slowly with all the things i had to do for my new job and the personal stuff.

So tomorrow i am officially dead it is my wedding day xD (the game against Liverpool too, should have thought about that before haha)) 

Hope it's a great day for you both mate.... 

7 hours ago, Devon Von Devon said:

@True Blue needs it.

There is a wedding tradition in Bosnia in which the brides family's male members dress up as gangsters and kidnap her and its upto the groom to rescue her first by either beating the crap out of them or doing a negotiation.

We need to do something like that over here except we can change it a bit so happens after a certain amount of years of marriage... You know, they come kidnap the missus, take her away and wait for you to turn up and rescue her... If that happened to me they would still be looking at their watches 3 months later wondering when I plan to turn up... 

8 hours ago, Devon Von Devon said:

@True Blue needs it.

There is a wedding tradition in Bosnia in which the brides family's male members dress up as gangsters and kidnap her and its upto the groom to rescue her first by either beating the crap out of them or doing a negotiation.

It's not just Bosnia. It's the Balkans in general 

On 28/09/2018 at 14:32, Teso dos Bichos said:

My best friend and I got a hold of some X and ended up tag teaming a bad bitch with no manners. :friends:fuckD her till she was pissing all over xD:D

Deffo Marc you and Storts shagged.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Ever ended up really liking a mate of yours who you've known ages?

Because same xD

Isn't that a good place to be in? 

I.e. You've already established a friendship that would presumably be based on mutual interests and overall compatibility so it's a good foundation for a relationship. 

Personally i struggled to be good friends with girls and not look at them in that way. Cos at the end of the day what differentiates a girl you want to be mates with from one you'd want to date? Is the only difference sexual attraction?

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Harry said:

Isn't that a good place to be in? 

I.e. You've already established a friendship that would presumably be based on mutual interests and overall compatibility so it's a good foundation for a relationship. 

Personally i struggled to be good friends with girls and not look at them in that way. Cos at the end of the day what differentiates a girl you want to be mates with from one you'd want to date? Is the only difference sexual attraction?

That's kind of how I see it but I'm just a bit worried that she ridicules it for that reason - even despite me having in my opinion, quite good reason to think she likes me as well.

I told her the other day and she's not really said much to me since. She's said she wants to properly talk to me about it but hasn't had much of a chance although it's still quite hard when you've been speaking so often.

I don't really go out looking for relationships and I've said this to her before, I just end up kind of having a thing for some girls and end up wanting them in some cases xD have always thought if you actively look, you subconsciously lower your own standards.

I think me and her would work for the reasons you've mentioned. My last one we got on great at first but slowly I think we both realised we're quite different and it all broke down eventually, and it was pretty stressful. There's a lot to be said for the fact I've known her I think 8 years, never fallen out with her, had her open up about pretty much every cunt who has screwed her over (and things she's done wrong) and yet I still find myself thinking she's everything I want. I genuinely think me and her would be together for ages, who knows how far exactly.

It isn't that simple but when I'm on later I'll explain things better. My reasons why I think she likes me, and why I think she's very delicate. Her past is horrible.

13 minutes ago, Dan said:

That's kind of how I see it but I'm just a bit worried that she ridicules it for that reason - even despite me having in my opinion, quite good reason to think she likes me as well.

I told her the other day and she's not really said much to me since. She's said she wants to properly talk to me about it but hasn't had much of a chance although it's still quite hard when you've been speaking so often.

I don't really go out looking for relationships and I've said this to her before, I just end up kind of having a thing for some girls and end up wanting them in some cases xD have always thought if you actively look, you subconsciously lower your own standards.

I think me and her would work for the reasons you've mentioned. My last one we got on great at first but slowly I think we both realised we're quite different and it all broke down eventually, and it was pretty stressful. There's a lot to be said for the fact I've known her I think 8 years, never fallen out with her, had her open up about pretty much every cunt who has screwed her over (and things she's done wrong) and yet I still find myself thinking she's everything I want. I genuinely think me and her would be together for ages, who knows how far exactly.

It isn't that simple but when I'm on later I'll explain things better. My reasons why I think she likes me, and why I think she's very delicate. Her past is horrible.

Looking forward to part 2 to get a better picture of it all. 

I’m 3 months in. Punching. Things going pretty decent, not going to get carried away. 

Archived