The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

She got pregnant, no?

She did, but it was from a mishap with the condom. I’m not getting into gory details over it (you can work it out for yourself) but safe to say that we “didn’t get away with it”. 

Just now, Rick said:

She did, but it was from a mishap with the condom. I’m not getting into gory details over it (you can work it out for yourself) but safe to say that we “didn’t get away with it”. 

Condolences on the small penis :ph34r:

I jest.

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Yeah it's not hard to figure out what went wrong there xD

I can usually immediately tell if a condom's broken though... because all of a sudden it feels about billion times better.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah it's not hard to figure out what went wrong there xD

I can usually immediately tell if a condom's broken though... because all of a sudden it feels about billion times better.

True enough, just some bad timing. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Rick said:

Plan B, or any similar emergency pill is a good thing to have when something like that happens. You pretty much have a 48-72 hour window to take it (well not you, but the woman you sleep with xD), and it's a good option to have in case of mishaps.

10 hours ago, Devil said:

My advice, whilst she's in one of her very hot periods get with her and make sure your at the top of your game, let her know how much you like her, treat her well, make sure she's kept happy in every way if you know what I mean. 

Then go cold on her, tell her you really like her but you don't trust she's committed enough because she's gone cold in the past, basically make out like you don't want to be let down and hurt. Give it a day or two and let it play on her mind, she will think about how good the last few weeks had been and that her ways were the issue that caused you to have doubts. Women hate rejection, it will play heavy in her head and she will get jealous of thought of you treating someone else as well as you treat her. 

Endlessly chasing a girl is a turn off for them in my opinion, turn the tables and make her realise she's the issue and that you're too good a thing to lose. 

The fucking fuck did I just read.

10 hours ago, Devil said:

My advice, whilst she's in one of her very hot periods get with her and make sure your at the top of your game, let her know how much you like her, treat her well, make sure she's kept happy in every way if you know what I mean. 

Then go cold on her, tell her you really like her but you don't trust she's committed enough because she's gone cold in the past, basically make out like you don't want to be let down and hurt. Give it a day or two and let it play on her mind, she will think about how good the last few weeks had been and that her ways were the issue that caused you to have doubts. Women hate rejection, it will play heavy in her head and she will get jealous of thought of you treating someone else as well as you treat her. 

Endlessly chasing a girl is a turn off for them in my opinion, turn the tables and make her realise she's the issue and that you're too good a thing to lose. 

9502597c6eac4f3d13c403159dda5f7d.jpeg

3 hours ago, Stan said:

This is such bad advice xD

Just because people play games doesn't mean you should join in. Messing with her head will just cause trust issues later on even if either of them don't realise it straight away. 

2 hours ago, Whiskey said:

The fucking fuck did I just read.

To be fair lads I was thinking with my red blooded predator head this morning at work. 

Sat here now with my with wife I'm truly disgusted in myself and have crawled back behind my rock ashamed of the advice I gave out. 

I think it's fair to say this isn't basis of the start of a relationship, more the attitude of someone who played the field a fair bit when younger.

Terrible advice to give to any young man. 

3 hours ago, Devil said:

To be fair lads I was thinking with my red blooded predator head this morning at work. 

Sat here now with my with wife I'm truly disgusted in myself and have crawled back behind my rock ashamed of the advice I gave out. 

I think it's fair to say this isn't basis of the start of a relationship, more the attitude of someone who played the field a fair bit when younger.

Terrible advice to give to any young man. 

You are the devil though. So embrace it x 

• Subscriber

This might make me sound like a cunt…. or an even bigger one… but I met someone a few weeks back, had a nice date and a good evening. I was honest the days after and said I don’t want a relationship with you. She said see how it goes if you want theres no rush, I said no I know I will not want one. She still said let’s keep meeting have fun see how it goes… no pressure.

A few weeks later and a couple more meet ups, and she’s started asking questions like why am I ignorant etc etc. :bye: I knew it was too good to be true xD.

So - I've started to think that maybe stopping my pursuit of this girl could be for the best.

On Friday it was good. The cues were there, and we were talking and stuff. But then, at the end of the shift when it was just the two of us she went quiet. As in really quiet. She told me she hadn't eaten and was tired, so I took that on board. She then became almost tight in what she was saying, and wasn't letting the conversation flow. And that was when it was just us. I'm assuming she was hangry and exhausted, and to be honest I was too. Saw her yesterday as well. I had my day off and she was working the whole day. And she had her guard up fully. Hadn't eaten again or slept properly, and I could tell. I went away for a bit and she was quiet.

Today was completely the opposite. Both had work, had some laughs, got some food delivered in, played some pool together, and so on. A girl I work with has clocked my interest, and alluded to it, which made the girl I'm interested in a bit embarrased and she went away for a while before we carried on.

All in all, and the heat and bother it's caused aside, I'd say it's been a relatively positive weekend on the girl front. Am asking her if she's free tomorrow to go out for some food. Fingers crossed.

35 minutes ago, Robbie said:

So - I've started to think that maybe stopping my pursuit of this girl could be for the best.

On Friday it was good. The cues were there, and we were talking and flirting and stuff. But then, at the end of the shift when it was just the two of us she went quiet. As in really quiet. She told me she hadn't eaten and was tired, so I took that on board. She then became almost tight in what she was saying, wasn't letting the conversation flow. And that was when it was just us. I'm assuming she was hangry and exhausted, and to be honest I was too. Saw her yesterday as well. I had my day off and she was working the whole day. And she had her guard up fully. Hadn't eaten again or slept properly, and I could tell. I went away for a bit and she was quiet.

Today was completely the opposite. Both had work, had some laughs, got some food delivered in, played some pool together, and so on. A girl I work with has clocked my interest, and alluded to it, which made the girl I'm interested in a bit embarrased and she went away for a while before we carried on.

All in all, and the heat and bother it's caused aside, I'd say it's been a relatively positive weekend on the girl front. Am asking her if she's free tomorrow to go out for some food. Fingers crossed.

With the girl from work or the one you’ve been pursuing? It does sound like she’s got some things she needs to/is working through. 

37 minutes ago, Robbie said:

On Friday it was good. The cues were there, and we were talking and stuff. But then, at the end of the shift when it was just the two of us she went quiet. As in really quiet. She told me she hadn't eaten and was tired, so I took that on board. She then became almost tight in what she was saying, and wasn't letting the conversation flow. And that was when it was just us. I'm assuming she was hangry and exhausted, and to be honest I was too. Saw her yesterday as well. I had my day off and she was working the whole day. And she had her guard up fully. Hadn't eaten again or slept properly, and I could tell. I went away for a bit and she was quiet.

Man, I'd leave her like a cloud of dust. 

There is a lot to say about a woman who know what she wants and knows what she doesn't want. Maybe it's just 'my type', but nothing is more sexy than a brilliant woman who knows what she does and doesn't want. 

Going back and forth and sending off so many signals would annoy the F out of me. There is something to be said for consistency, especially when it comes to feelings and emotions. 

If you haven't do some research into E.Q., and hopefully it'll let you grasp how some people are capable to know their emotions, and others are controlled by their wild and crazy emotions. 

8 minutes ago, Eco said:

Man, I'd leave her like a cloud of dust. 

There is a lot to say about a woman who know what she wants and knows what she doesn't want. Maybe it's just 'my type', but nothing is more sexy than a brilliant woman who knows what she does and doesn't want. 

Going back and forth and sending off so many signals would annoy the F out of me. There is something to be said for consistency, especially when it comes to feelings and emotions. 

If you haven't do some research into E.Q., and hopefully it'll let you grasp how some people are capable to know their emotions, and others are controlled by their wild and crazy emotions. 

This.

You're not teenagers anymore. The time for games has long gone. 

Stanley, congrats mate! Hope it all went well.

Archived