talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Devil said:

Sounds amazing that.

As you'd imagine with our venue ours was a fully Greek theme and the starters, mains and deserts were amazing.

It was amazing. The only thing being that we were so pumped and had so much adrenaline we didn't eat much xD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stan said:

It was amazing. The only thing being that we were so pumped and had so much adrenaline we didn't eat much xD

Exactly the same with us, I managed the starters but the mains arrived and we were whisked off for sunset photographs. 

By the time we were back I just wanted to get on with the evening.

7 hours ago, MUFC said:

Have any of you ever slept with somebody who had a partner or were married?

I have this image of you taking notes of each members answers to your many questions you ask on the forum.

Bet you've got a full character analysis of each of us. 😂

In answer to your question yes I have, but like others have said I didn't know at the time.

Women can be as bad as men, I once got off with a women in the Ritz nightclub in Manchester, got outside and she asked if she could back to mine, I was still at home at the time so I suggested going back to hers. She then told me we could but her husband might not appreciate it.

Sent her packing with her mates.

2 hours ago, Devil said:

In answer to your question yes I have, but like others have said I didn't know at the time.

Women can be as bad as men, I once got off with a women in the Ritz nightclub in Manchester, got outside and she asked if she could back to mine, I was still at home at the time so I suggested going back to hers. She then told me we could but her husband might not appreciate it.

Sent her packing with her mates.

That's a blast from the past, use to go to the Ritz every week from being 16 :4_joy: bouncy dance floor was funny when your pissed lol

• 2 weeks later...

Found out on Sunday that this girl I like, the same one from before, is sceptical of dating me because of some of our more arsehole-like customers, who would start spreading rumours and jibe her. I knew that this would happen, which is disheartening, and the girl obviously has feelings.

Who told me this? My work colleagues, who've all told her to ignore them and to go with her instinct. I thought them telling customers to tone it down was to not let me in on what's been said behind-the-scenes, but it turns out I've been being helped all this time.

12 minutes ago, ROBBIEFC said:

Found out on Sunday that this girl I like, the same one from before, is sceptical of dating me because of some of our more arsehole-like customers, who would start spreading rumours and jibe her. I knew that this would happen, which is disheartening, and the girl obviously has feelings.

Who told me this? My work colleagues, who've all told her to ignore them and to go with her instinct. I thought them telling customers to tone it down was to not let me in on what's been said behind-the-scenes, but it turns out I've been being helped all this time.

Are you sure you don't live in some rom-com movie with a terrible script? 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, ROBBIEFC said:

How would those customers know that she is dating you in the first place?

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

How would those customers know that she is dating you in the first place?

We have one customer in particular who keeps tabs on everything. He's sound enough, but once he's clocked onto something, he makes sure it circulates like wildfire as gossip. He cottoned on to something going on between us a couple of months ago, and before I knew it we were both hearing rumours about the two of us from everywhere. She's quite a private girl, so the fact it's escalated and not became old news yet is bound to make her cautious sadly. :what:

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, ROBBIEFC said:

We have one customer in particular who keeps tabs on everything. He's sound enough, but once he's clocked onto something, he makes sure it circulates like wildfire as gossip. He cottoned on to something going on between us a couple of months ago, and before I knew it we were both hearing rumours about the two of us from everywhere. She's quite a private girl, so the fact it's escalated and not became old news yet is bound to make her cautious sadly. :what:

Do you work in a brothel or something 😂

I know I may be in the minority, but sooner or later you just need to grow up, and either move things along, or cut it off. At this point, it just sounds like you and this girl are talking a lot to everyone but each other. 

If we were close mates, I'd sit you down, gauge your real interest, and if you were really into her, I'd tell you to just go and talk to her about how you feel and that you'd like to date her, otherwise you are just wasting both of your times. 

I know back in my single days, I did not play games. It's not that I don't think I can, it's that I think they are pointless. If you like someone, just talk to them, and if the feeling is mutual, then work on progressing it to a coffee or dinner date. Real women love confidence, and beating around the bush and talking to your friends about her and worrying about other people is not going to progress anything with this girl. 

Archived